A few hours ago a local radio show had people call in asking what is the dumbness thing your spouse/or significant other has done or said. Someone called in and said their spouse had made a copy of a document she was faxing because she wanted to make sure she had a copy for her records before sending the fax. :)

Best Answer

Just a few hours ago before I put my two year old daughter to bed. She saw here four year old brother pretending to be a Power Ranger....she tried to kick like him and ended up kicking her brother in the nads. I shouldn't laugh, but that chit was funny.

Best Answer

This one I can't stop picturing! Funny chit indeed mang

Best Answer

Elijah Wood as Frodo Baggins in The Lord of The Rings: Return of The King, when he said, "Dang it Sam, why'd you eat all the mutha luvin elf bread? It was all we had, jesus lovin christ dude!"

Best Answer

I just finished watching this with my 8 year old nephew, it was his first time, golem was too scary before tonight.

Best Answer

Gollums totally scary. poor kid. lol.

Best Answer

I was on Reddit. Earlier and this rage comic just resonated.

Best Answer

The writers of Family Guy

Best Answer