My cat Jake, with his morning demands for my attention.

Best Answer

reading some comments in the Q&A

Best Answer

Howard Stern

Best Answer

A man standing at my window at work with his shirt up, playing with his nipple! I laughed so hard I almost fell trying to give him his paperwork. He isn't shy, is he?!

Best Answer

One word, Sicko!

Best Answer

This man is a sicko, but the shock of it left me laughing, he has also driven past in a vehicle with his bare butt hanging out his window. I cannot figure out how he keeps the truck moving!

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha

Best Answer

I'm gonna cheat big time here. gonna tell you what made my dad laugh YESTERDAY...(some people just don't play be the rules) anyway, he is 89 and has dementia but I go see him 2-3 times a week and my wife and I take care of all his affairs and transportation needs. He appreciates what I do for him, and often expresses it. Yesterday he said "you help me keep my senses". Without missing a beat, I replied "well, someone has to do it"! He got such a big kick out of my comment, it made my week and maybe month. He said something to the effect of "I walked right in to that one".

Best Answer

Entering EP at my own risk . :-)

Best Answer

When I found out I got a 98 on Maths when I just guessed everything, lol.

Best Answer