I am "undecided", but today a friend suggested I become a linguistics major since i really like foreign languages and their literature. i just wanna see what made other people pick their majors, and if it was a good choice or not
xbreathexmusicx xbreathexmusicx 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Hobbies

stepping stone to Law School

Best Answer

nursing is my passion

Best Answer

It was who I am at the deepest levels. I had no misgivings or any other choice.

Best Answer

The worst reason to pick any college major is because a friend said so. The decision is yours alone because you alone are the one who will live with the consequences, long after your friend is gone.

Best Answer

i understand that. but i do have a passion for languages, i was thinking i would have to pick one (like french or russian) for my major. and it's so hard to choose when there's so many languages spoken!
but i only just started at a 2 year college, so i don't plan to declare my major yet until i take a few more classes to explore my options and see what i like

Best Answer

Think about how you will earn a living with it. In the long run, that is the only criteria that matters.

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

got a scholarship for it...and I loved the field

Best Answer