Frost119 Frost119 18-21, M 13 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Community

Stumbled unto it, and got curious, wanted to make stories and confessions but got stuck in the q/a

Best Answer

I hear ya'. The Q/A section is rather entertaining.

Best Answer

Wanting to share my experience as a vegan and help other veggies and vegans who may be struggling. :)

Best Answer

That's a wonderful reason. :)

Best Answer

I was looking for a place to connect with other child abuse victims. I was bad and on the brink of doing something drastic. I happened to find here, and although I'm not a blogging person, finding this place has been one of the best things that has happened to me. I can actually relate to people here, and they to me, and it's an amazing feeling knowing I'm not alone.

Best Answer

That's an amazing answer and it's good to know that you're not alone and you found something to keep you around with us!

Best Answer

I'd like a safe place to express myself in this world full of depression.

Best Answer

I hear you there.

Best Answer

the miserable people, i really enjoy the company .......of other sad faces.......because I am kinda of weird like , well to family I am and it seems there is a huge pool of weird people here .....so i feel like umm....i kind of fit....in here..

Best Answer

I understand what you mean. It's somewhat comforting knowing you aren't alone in sadness and that there are others that are here for you as well.

Best Answer

I was looking for a place online to write down the details of my experience with a medication abortion and this seemed good as any. Then I noticed this questions section ;-)

Best Answer

Wish I could remember...:/

Best Answer

insanity

Best Answer

Great reason for everything.

Best Answer

I was looking for a forum to read and write poetry with other people who appreciate that sort of thing.

Best Answer

Great reasoning and I hope you find an outlet for your poetry.

Best Answer

What SkidleyMojo wrote.

Best Answer