Gray51 Gray51 51-55, F 7 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

It is different for everyone. One man may feel intimidated, whereas another may feel intrigued by the same woman. Typically insecure men who don't believe they deserve to keep a wonderful woman as their partner will be more prone to intimidation. It's not necessarily that he's intimidated of her directly, but more threatened by the possibility that she has better prospects. A man who has his head on fully straight, takes care of his body and belongings, has a clear and unbridled passion for life, and is clever enough to suss out a living in this crazy world... may not experience this lack of confidence that could cause another to feel intimidated.

Best Answer

You sound like someone that she would get interested in, lol

Best Answer

Aw, that's flattering in a funny way. Maybe it means that if I had to pass as a man, I'd make a good one. I am, however, a woman barely older than your daughter is. Good luck to her!

Best Answer

Oh look at me with my silly self, I did not read everything forgive me

Best Answer

If she starts talking about how she wants a big wedding and the 6 children that she wants to have. That will intimidate any man.

Best Answer

No, she is in college, the one in the red shirt on the side of me, she doing real good for herself and I'm so proud

Best Answer

Attractiveness, confidence.

Best Answer

a few things can intimidate a lad, if he feels shes cleverer than him, out if his league/ doing better than he is, too pretty/ attractive for him, usual things like that, comes across as big headed maybe full of herself/ scary like she's a phsyco or an aggressive person, but some lads love all that & arent intimidated they are happy & curious

Best Answer

Some males have issues with any female who seems "superior" to them in some way. Could be about height, intelligence, body strength, popularity, wealth, or even because she excels at a certain sport. Sometimes it's about his feeling that she is "out of his league". A guy can also feel that way if she has a strong personality, strong morality, or even a good sense of humor.

I'm not sure why some guys are like that.

Other than that, I suppose some guys just feel intimidated if they feel a girl could beat them up.

Best Answer

LOL, she wouldn't beat them up, she's a humble person, independent, smart in college no children, her own car, the one with red shirt on the side of me.

Best Answer

I haven't yet figured out the male mind. lol. But I've been told that I intimidate men as well. Who knows why?? I suppose it's just best to find the guy who lets you be yourself and loves you for your strengths and weaknesses.

Best Answer

Right

Best Answer