MrNash MrNash 36-40, M 25 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

A 1948 Pontiac "straight eight" . . . that's right not a V-eight. Bought it for $100 bucks in 1961 anticipation of my 16th birthday.

Best Answer

Flathead engine too; unique sound.

Best Answer

'57 Chevy, that I bought in 1969 for $150. I changed the listed color to 'Rust' when I registered it 'cause I felt that was more accurate.

Best Answer

1956 Chevy two door coupe, three on the tree and manual overdrive. Loved that car, left it for my idiot sister to drive when I enlisted, within two months she had run it dry of oil, siezed up the engine and let my alcoholic father sell it for $300 and the bastard kept the money

Best Answer

1967 dark green VW bug

Best Answer

A very old "Triumph Spitfire" an English sportscar.

Best Answer

series III ford capri

Best Answer

1980 Mustang. total POS

Best Answer

Volkswagen Bug, 1968 model...no muffler, hole in the heater box, no insurance or safety...bought it for 25 bux and drove it for 3 months before selling it for 35 bux...

Best Answer

'98 cavalier

Best Answer

03 Mustang ./ :) Still have her,

Best Answer

'85 Ford LTD midsize.

Best Answer

1961 Ford Falcon 4 on the floor convertible.

Best Answer

1967 gold Oldsmobile Cutlas Supreme

Best Answer

It was a 1981 Toyota Celica-Supra coupe. Five speed, straight six engine, custom color (I did it myself), and everything other than the paint was original. I miss that car so much! Too bad it couldn't drive more than 50 miles or so without overheating.

Best Answer

A 1960 Plymouth Valiant Station Wagon; with a slant 6 engine and a 3 speed on the floor.

Best Answer

1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet with a 273 PowerPac option. A great little car, wish I still had that car.

Best Answer

A Vauxhall Astra.

Best Answer