When I was training TMs, I made each of them give person on their team one sincere compliment a day. Make people feel good. When people need more training, begin first by praising what they do right and then suggest the needed info to make them better. People are usually aware when they fail. They need support and encouragement to become better. Building people up will not only improve performance, it will create an atmosphere inw hich people will want to perform. Attitude is more important than any thing that is done. TMs who realize their job is to support the people doing the work so they can work easier and better get the most from their teams.

Best Answer

smiles that are not fake, dont be scared to get your hands durty when they are behind or having difficulties, dont pass the stress down the lader, Make sure that the employees are getting bonuses when the higher ups are getting them. Make sure that if somone is tranning someone the trainnee is not getting more pay than the person training them, if possible at least do temporary pay adjustments durring the trainning or something. Be fair to all workers and dont show to much favoritism. dont compaior one worker with another may cause the two to be spitefull. Im sure you have no control over the pay but I know many people to have quite and or fight because of some of it

Best Answer

Money. Money is the only real way to motivate workers.

Best Answer