i have a guy friend whom is always hitting on me. i have made it clear to this guy (whom has several baby mother's) that i do not see him like that and that he should try to work it out with one of his baby mom's for the sake of his own children. he comes up with a million excuses as to why he can't be with neither one of them. i told him i only see him as a friend. i've even gotten mad at him for disrespecting me and hitting on me in the most vulgar ways. he continues to do it. what gives? he knows i don't like him in that way why does he continue to hit on me and wants to talk about sex all the time.
veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 18 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Testosterone has a little to do with it but it more likely that he isn't having enough sexual contact and he isn't having quality relationships in general. It also appears that he is just a disrespectful jerk. Once you tell him to cool it with the comments to you, he should respect your wishes and stop. When you continue to allow it and just tell him to stop, you actually encourage the behavior because he knows he can continue and you will just say stop. Walk out the door and stop talking to him for a while and maybe he'll get the point that he can't speak to you in a disrespectful manner.

Best Answer

This guy just sounds like he can't accept the fact that you don't want him that way. Not all guys are like that. Some people actually are like that. I've seen some women that do this to guys who show no interest in them. (And no guys he wasn't gay. lol) I can't explain the human brain. However it sounds like maybe you should cut all contact with the guy. He doesn't sound like he's going to change so just find some one else to be friends with.

Best Answer

you are right. thanks:)

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

As a male, let me say that most males are likely to run the thought "Will she or won't she" as part of their first impression of a woman they find attractive. If he pursues, the lady needs to accept or reject. Some woman will just tease and therein lies the problem. Perhaps he is not so bright and thinks you are just playing "hard to get". At this point, your only course of action is to unfriend him..

Best Answer

well first of all , all guys think about sex all the time. Having it come out of your mouth after a woman says no while you have a bunch of babies mamas is probably attributed to a lack of a father role in his life.

Best Answer

if you can't walk the walk then talk the talk!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Because he wants us to become outraged with him, in order that he can get more responses.

Best Answer

I don't know. I was just something that popped out of my head... something that I might do if I were desperate enough for attention.

Best Answer

Needtoknowbasis is right- it really is the testosterone.

Best Answer

women with higher testosterone levels are usually more sexually aggressive.

Best Answer

Maybe my penis knows the answer...

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not getting any

Best Answer

lol makes sense

Best Answer

not getting any

Best Answer

it did cross my mind but now i am sure that's probably what it is. thnx

Best Answer

Not getting any

Best Answer

wow all three of you answered the same thing lol then this must be it. this must be the reason why. thnx:)

Best Answer

No problem

Best Answer

Men are very impressionable. and there is alot of women on this site who seem to get off on tempting us.

Best Answer