eMonkey eMonkey 26-30, M 16 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Emotional Health

People around me that i love and that love me as well. That is home

Best Answer

I was bounced from place to place as a child. As such it became fairly easy for me to call every nee place home... Home is where the heart is. A lot of people associate that to people they love, but if your heart isn't in the move, house place, etc that place will never be home.

Best Answer

My GF and my dog, they are happy to see me

Best Answer

A place I can go to get away from the public, that has comforting furniture, food, and photos of deceased family members and living ones. A place full of memories. A place to make new memories. My pets who I love so much. A place I can go to get some privacy. A place where it's my rules above visitors rules. Where I feel in control. Where I feel safe.

Best Answer

I absolutely agree - couldn't have put it better myself. My wife and I are moving and are very much so looking forward to having our home with our rules, and having the ability to truly make it our own. Sure, we'll still be renting; but we have already discussed with the landlord (who doesn't live on the property or even vicinity of our secluded new rental), and have been allowed complete control over whatever we would like to do with the place. In a few weeks, we'll be there, and we'll finally be home. I can't wait to get started living our own lives and detaching from the intrusive presence of my family whom have been attempting to control every aspect of our lives. They won't have so much as a phone number to reach me on, and will likely never hear from me again. Happiness is right around the corner - thanks for the excellent answer!

Best Answer

No problem! :)

Best Answer

It feels like home when u walk in and feel comfortable..i most desire a scented house with electric warmers because the aroma when u walk in is priceless aint nothing like a fresh smelling clean house

Best Answer

Safety, the ones I love and care about.. I moved away with my husband recently 5 hours away from where we grew up, where our families and friends are, now my parents are moving across country. I have no one here, I thought just having my husband and my dog would be enough to get started... its not. Not for me, my family has been my world since I was born, and now there not here. It's not home.

Best Answer

Home feels like a hug from an old loyal friend, warm, inviting, non judgmental, and loves me as I am.

Best Answer

my shizz, my various odors, and free use of the facilities

Best Answer

A place where "roaming eyes" can't get to me...whether it be a Target bathroom, sitting in my car in an empty parking lot or my own home...i call those places "home". :)

Best Answer

It's just where you live.

Best Answer

I love my lifestyle. My home is rural and secluded. I mostly do as I please, and provide my own security.

Best Answer