Questionator Questionator 26-30 139 Answers May 1, 2012

Question of the Day

A place where you can be yourself without judgement.

A place where you can feel loved and accepted.

A place where you want to go at the end of a long day.

A place you are proud of being in and not look down in shame.

A place where you feel happy and safe.

A place where you don't go hungry and eat when you need.

A place where your family to come together as a whole.

A place where you can rest comfortably.

A place where you feel like you belong to.

The place that you call home.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

beautifully said :-)Everybody wants to feel that way at home

Best Answer

that's sad :(

Best Answer

That's how I want to feel:) so I figured it would be a good enough answer. Lol. Thanks!

Best Answer

I'm sorry :(

Best Answer

How well said.

Best Answer

WWhere everyone knows your name...wait...isn't that ... "CHEERS"?????

Best Answer

Where everyone knows your name...Wait...isn't that ... "CHEERS"?????

Best Answer

You. You make a house a home. The inner warmth and feelings that you have. How you choose to decorate it. The level of comfort that you create in that space for you and how it is perceived by others is what makes a house a home.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Love and care makes a house a home.

A house is a structure that provides protection and comfort from the elements, a home is a place that provides protection and comfort for your heart. You can either say "I live here" or "This is my home".

Best Answer

Mortgage payments, taxes, and a lawn mower!

Best Answer

Love.

Best Answer

That's a tough one. And considering that me and my wife recently turned a house into our home, I am still not sure how to answer that.

An answer that was already given was mortgage payments. That is only partially true. A mortgage doesn't necessarily mean that you have a home, it just means that you owe money to the bank in an effort to acquire real estate.

Another answer was running water, heating and sanitary appliances. I would not want to agree with that, since people had homes before plumbing was invented.

It has been said that home is where the heart is. There are some true aspects in that. I would, however, rephrase it. Home is where the heart opens. Where it can find fulfillment, rest, and joy.

What makes a house a home, though?

I don't think homes are made, I think homes are found. Found not only in the walls of the places of our respective residences, but also in ourselves.

Best Answer

=D

Best Answer

A family.

Best Answer

The love between the people who reside in it...

Best Answer

A place where you can go to feel away from the problems on the outside.

Best Answer

A loving family, a place where there are fond memories, where there is love and where there is a damn comfy bed with all your personal crap surrounding it :)

Best Answer

A loving family and a dog.

Best Answer

when it is always filled with love for all who enter.

Best Answer

Names like Crestview Manor, Walnut Creek, Grafton Oaks...grandpa realizes his house WAS traded for a home.

Best Answer

A real nice porch and a light to leave on.

Best Answer

A mortgage.

Best Answer

It makes a home if there is respect, understanding and Love exist int the house..It is a place where you can call your own..you can be yourself without expecting others to appreciate you. No more bosses or deadlines to be up to..A place where you started to build your dreams and learn to walk on your own...Home is where the heart is..where your love ones shared a happy memories with you...

Best Answer

A cat.

Best Answer

An aloe vera plant..

Best Answer

Your Stuff...

Home is where the Heart is

Best Answer

It's the little things that make a house a home. The smell of dinner cooking, the clean sheets on the bed, The washing maschine doing its duty, and the family eating and talking together. The cushions plumped up on the settee, the curtains drawn at night the radio or music in the background and the kettle whistling on the stove for tea.

Best Answer