in your description
vcost1 vcost1 18-21, F 22 Answers Mar 8, 2013 in Community

o. o well personally I think it's the tin foil they wrap around it but everyone else keeps telling me it's the little papery thing that sticks out

Best Answer

hahabhha

Best Answer

Passion, no bumping teeth, no gross breath, and if he holds my face with tenderness. :)

Best Answer

for one you have to have that spark because you cant just kiss anyone and feel something there. So for better words it would have to be someone you actually like I guess. Then its a good kiss when your legs get weak and he has to hold you up so you wont fall like you melting in his arms. This is corny but like the way butter melts over hot bread..yumm. lol You when its a good kiss you just know :)

Best Answer

aw this is all true... i miss

Best Answer

style. the way you bring her close ,she knows, there's no jerk , just smooth motion,a slight pause right before that soft landing with slightly parted lips , gently suck those lips in a litte,touch them with the very tip of your tongue.always gentle at first let passion be your guide not lady working your way up to that long slow wet kiss that seems to last three days., then say hey got any chips

Best Answer

mm! perfect

Best Answer

Anticipation!

Best Answer

Feeling behind it. Even the lightest peck can be incredible with the right person.

Best Answer

Eye contact; staring into the soul of the other person and making that connection

Best Answer

it brings you closer together . its a sign of love . somtimes its a open door to $ex

Best Answer

A mouthful of bottom lip...uuughghghgh

Best Answer

The person on the other end of the lips

Best Answer

If you both want it. Or if the guy has alcohol on his breath. I love that...it's a turn on.

=)

Best Answer

thats interesting ive never heard that one before

Best Answer

Feelings and not bumping teeth

Best Answer

youve bumped teeth before?

Best Answer

Yes it was awful!!!!!!!!!!! It was like someone trying to eat my mouth

Best Answer

ahabahaha

Best Answer

no drooling

Best Answer