HAL9001 HAL9001 36-40, M 34 Answers Feb 1, 2009

Intelligence and being articulate. Being honest and genuine. Being non-judgemental.

Best Answer

sense of humor, has simalar goals in life, clean cut, and gets along with the family

Best Answer

Big Hooters Lol

Best Answer

The fact that he can handle himself. He doesn't need to act like an alpha male to tell the world he doesn't care what they think. He's funny and not afraid to argue with her. He makes her feel attractive. But most of all its in the way he can look her in the eye and talk to her, it's about connections and the spark when he touches her hand.

Best Answer

A man who is well spoken, attentive, good sense of selfand humour,determined and well groomed. Oh yes an EMPLOYED!

Best Answer

his honesty, his tone, they way he respects her when he speaks. His eyes, body. His humour, the way he carries himself but not love himself. Confidence

Best Answer

smart, funny, perverted, weird, can play an instrument, green eyes, tattoos, facial piercings (lips rings, septum piercings)

Best Answer

Confident, but not arrogant. <br />
Stong-willed, but not cruel.<br />
Practical, but recklessly affectionate. <br />
Sensible in his work, but free with his laughter.<br />
Sturdy, but kind.<br />
In the end, good looks and money can't salvage poor character, and wisdom grows from an open mind, not a college degree.

Best Answer

Tall, big, strong, confident, stable, accomplihsed, good, emotional, have the same tastes and morals as I do

Best Answer

I want an honest man who loves God, can love my children and who accepts me for who I am. I don't care which stereotype he fits into... As long as he sticks to his morals and will stick by me and mine, I'm good.

Best Answer

I go for guys who let their long hair hang down their strong shoulders, who have great teeth, gazy eyes... guys who don't talk so much. Those guys make me want to run naked after them. Mwa!

Best Answer

Honest, caring, articulate, intelligent, funny, nice teeth and lovely smell

Best Answer

Seriously? I think you're all lying because everything I've seen is points to looks and dominance as being the two factors that attract women to guys. If the are sexy and boss the other guys around then they're the alpha male and all the ladies fall for them. But that's probably only high school and college, I haven't seen what it's like after that, hopefully women really do go for guys who are just nice, funny, and well-to-do.

Best Answer

i think a number of things. its always nice if he has a sense of humor and apleasant personality. if he is well groomed and interested in alot of things and has a great smile

Best Answer

sense of humour, fun, nice smile, tall, articulate, interesting, caring, good values.<br />
not too much to ask??!<br />
no wonder im single!

Best Answer

Good personality, smile and eyes

Best Answer

Please reference me for an ideal living model of that exact concept.

Best Answer

Sense of humor, polite and fun to be around.

Best Answer

His confidence, characters, smile and hands... and doesn't smell like smoke or alcohol.

Best Answer

Shoes!!!???

Best Answer