shortcake0007 shortcake0007 26-30, F 20 Answers Jul 26, 2011

Men are very visual. Lingere can be an extreme turn-on for a man. It means that he does NOT have any ideas about anyone else, but he wants YOU and YOU alone. Obviously, he thiinks of you as exciting.

It's actually quite the compliment.

Best Answer

he wants me to wear it. and weirdly he wants me to take it off too... slowly in front of him

Best Answer

I don't know but I think it's creepy. If you can't be turned on by your woman without having her dressed up in silly outfits- what does that say about your real feelings for her? Real love needs only the loved one "au natural"

Best Answer

he wants her to look sexier, be sexier, play around, have some fun, lighten up, be hot, look hot, do hot stuff to him....let him do new and interesting hot stuff to her....so on....and so forth...Think Twice...

Hint from an old woman, "do not buy it unless she asks for it" For many reasons....one being She could think you are fooling around and you want her to look sexy like your girlfriend" (get a clue women think like this, it's not just me) two: She isn't pretty enough, you want to make her into something she is not by slapping lace and ribbons on her....three: You've changed, why do you have sex on the brain all of the time now four: You bought that stuff for the mother of your children, what you really want is a *****, don't you, DON"T YOU?" is another unexpected response that you could encounter...If you have a darling woman that would love lingerie, and you are sure of this...buy it, buy tons of it...if not, save your cash...and the screaming.

Best Answer

Other than it being a practical gift (yeah, sure!) he probably wants his significant other to wear it and/or model it for him. Lingerie is a type of aphrodisiac for some people.

Best Answer

high hopes

Best Answer

What do you mean ? :)

Best Answer

Probably like what the others have said...to see the woman wear it.

Best Answer

I buy my Wife Lingerie - She would not buy sensuous sleepwear for herself. She used to sleep in boxers, cotton panties, a tank top or sweat shirt or T shirt. - it was like sleeping with my Brother not my WIFE. So I built up a wardrobe - and she wore it to bed. We started making love more often - a lot more often. She is pretty and she has and wears pretty things to bed. I used good taste in selecting things that are classic, comfortable, beautiful - a lot of vintage pieces mostly gowns of various lengths with panties - she insists on wearing panties to bed - not cotton ones - those are reserved for her period. Now it is mostly silk and mostly french knickers - tap panties - very pretty. What makes a man do this? It is an invitation to intimacy that is impossible to ignore. If you want her to wear these things then you best take her preferences into account - I did and she wears what I buy - exercise good taste and it will be rewarded.

Best Answer

He wants to admire his woman and feast his eyes on her beautiful body whilst she wearing the lingerie that he has selected.

Best Answer

They think since women like clothing it will be a win-win.

Best Answer

Hope.

Best Answer

I get to watch her try lingerie at stores, like Victoria Secrets, of Fredericks. Sometime she invites me in.

Best Answer

He's hoping for... bow chica bow wow

Best Answer

Strategy? Oh OK,

Then, I would say:

Same as Christmas gift wrapping: Make the anticipation of his present greater.

Best Answer

For what? He already gets in my pants

Best Answer

its sexy

Best Answer