PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 20 Answers Feb 6 in Dating & Relationships

a warm smile. a sparkle in the eye, a quiet intelligence, and an arse to die for... *grins*

Best Answer

Shoes(first thing I look at), Confidence, Intelligence, then physical attractiveness. In that order. My husband lacked all 4... What's wrong with me?

Best Answer

Life is for learning. My ex had horrible qualities. I learned. Nothing is wrong with you. *hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

Best Answer

Intelligence. Oh, and energy losses during cellular chemical conversions. That really makes people hot.

Best Answer

You ARE funny!

Best Answer

Intelligence ... wit ... charm.

Best Answer

you did it now ,,,GET OVER HERE,,,,you want hot ,,,,i'm smokin ,,,,no really ,,,I am smokin,,,,come on or the other guy is going to try and hug you to feel your boobs ,,,,is that what happened ??you got hugged up,,,'well do you want a hug???

Best Answer

I do not like smoke. I like fire. LOL. And I am not touched without love or permission. I think I shall pass. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

I didn't really want to feel you boobs anyway ,,,we hug women from a sideways kind of hug and if facing forward bent slightly at the waist not to give the impression of a "grind or any such thing",,,most people act kind of standoffish when they first meet my family and I ,,but now they expect it ,,,and if we don't hug ,,then the people know something is wrong and will ask if we have been asked not to hug,,and I have been told not to ,,,but the elders who knew us (no i'm not Mormon ,,,a person over 60 is an elder)told the people if I only hugged women or girls then they might question my intent ,,but the fact we hug everyone they wanted us to go back to being us ,,the "Hugging Family"

Best Answer

You are a curious creature.

Best Answer

Confidence, intelligence, charisma, wit, funny, great personality, great smile

Best Answer

Sense of humour / wit and the ability to make me laugh smile and giggle ...

Best Answer

it is rather subjective really so it IS about what arouses me...

Best Answer

tall, funny, likes the environment, considerate and at least slightly attractive....

Best Answer

when he shows his sweet side

Best Answer

I LOVE A GREAT FUNNY MAN.

Best Answer

high blood temperature?

Best Answer

Confidence, intelligence, charisma, wit and a fun for life.<br />
OMG I fall for these people male or female.

Best Answer

For me it is different from woman to woman, what makes me attracted to one woman may not be the same thing that attracts me to a different woman.

Best Answer

Eyes, Smile, Being able to make me laugh, personality - the connection

Best Answer

Confidence and a good personality/sense of humor.

Best Answer

If they fit someones person vision of what they think is attractive this includes their look and personality

Best Answer