fitchick234 fitchick234 36-40, F 12 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I think we all notice a beautiful looking woman but what really gets me is a woman who carries herself with style and class a woman who is kind in her heart and in her actions. A truly beautiful woman treats others with class, dignity and honor.

Best Answer

I think men in today's society need to feel like men. There are far to many women in the world today, who will emasculate the men in their lives. These are men who are talked down to, or put down by their girlfriends/wives (sometimes even in public), these are men that need to ask permission to hang out with the boys. Surprisingly the women in their lives then wonder why these men behave like children. I think men need love, devotion and loyalty, but they also need to be honored and respected. In return, if you give him all of these things, he will lay the world at your feet.

Best Answer

Sweetness and femininity.

Best Answer

What i have noticed, though i am not a guy, i would say guys really love confidence because that radiates back onto him, if you're secure with yourself than that says a lot. Also you have to have something unique that appeals to him, whatever that may be. I think guys like girls who have substance, interest, passion. Someone who is somewhat of a challenge and can be independent if needed. that's just my theory anyways.

Best Answer

but everyone has their own specific characteristics, just know that!

Best Answer

I think that's different for every man and since I'm not one, I can't say specifically. But in my experience with men who have loved me over time, it has everything to do with respecting myself first. If you can respect yourself, then you can respect your man.. and your man (if he's any kind of man at all) can respect you too.

Best Answer

A women with positive energy is very attractive. When she respects herself and others, does what she loves, and embraces life, a woman glows and draws the eyes of everyone near her.

Best Answer

Sense for a feminine attire and behaviour, good manners. She should be a woman with all her heart and not try to be a better man.

Best Answer

While looks do catch my eye (not societies definition, but my own), if she doesn't have a strong character it probably won't last long. There has to be more to her than just her looks. I'm not interested in being in a relationship with a Barbie doll.

Best Answer

Vibrant personality

Best Answer

Nothing. I know what they're really like and avoid them at all costs.

Best Answer

Chemistry, plain and simple.

Best Answer