I mean, if you keep telling him to knock it off, leave you alone etc, and he keeps calling and trying to get together, is it that the woman is so irresistible, or that she is not being firm/convincing enough when she tells him to buzz off, or a combination of both?
MantisReligiosa MantisReligiosa 22-25, F 30 Answers Sep 10, 2011

Because they are mad,They don't seem to listen that you can't stand them and don't want to speak to them or even see them. Until they get a new victim the only thing to o is avoid them at all costs

Best Answer

precisely

Best Answer

control. its all about control

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

The lion slowly closes in on its prey, eying that wildebeest up and down. Smelling the aroma of mean in the air it visualizes the kill. While visualizing the kill and all the bad things it will do to the wildebeest the lion creeps in closer not taking its eyes off the pray for even a second. The lion knows to take it slowly or risk being found out. Crawling through the grass the lion gets closer to the targeted wildebeest till the very right moment and the lion Strikes!!!! <br />
Through the bushes the lion pounces on the wildebeest with speed of lighting and power of thunder. The lion sinks its claws in the wildebeest hide and throws it to the ground where it quickly take its fangs into the neck of the wildebeest closing them shut until the life slowly drains out of the wildebeest.

Best Answer

lmfao!

Best Answer

best answer in the world right here!

Best Answer

Excellent reading made all the funnier by the fact of your cartoon lion avatar...Hahahaha...awesome:)

Best Answer

or she is dealing w/a lunatic,a crazy guy,someone that needs therapy or someone that is about to go over the line and become a rapist.

Best Answer

yes could be playing with fire.

Best Answer

ego

Best Answer

Thats the guts of it i think.

Best Answer

Denial on his part, possibly mental illness, but when a woman tells a man (hey, or vice versa) she's NOT interested, in unequivocal, unambiguous terms and he will not hear her and back off, THAT's when it's time to get law enforcement involved, because he can't claim that it's about loving her.

Best Answer

Cannibalism!

Best Answer

ouch!!

Best Answer

As the victim of s stalker, I feel it’s a complete waste of time and energy to analyze “why” someone stalks and harasses a person. That’s not the responsibility of the victim. Who cares “why”? Forget the psycobabble. The victim should not be blamed for not being firm enough or whatever. When a person says “No, not interested, stop calling me” once that should be enough. The victim should not EVER engage in any discussion with the stalker. If the stalker persists, file a police report and continue to document everything. Keep filing police reports, get a restraining order, prosecute, do whatever is necessary. Do not back down, and again, don’t ever get into a discussion or even say “Hi”. Some people have problems handling rejection, but that is THEIR problem.<br />
If this is really a “friend” who is having the problem it’s not really your business and you need to go on with your life.

Best Answer

mental illness

Best Answer

Psychosis.

Best Answer

There can be many reasons period if mentally illl he will prob tell you things he's doing that he believes he can do but really can't unless he is fbi lol but ya stalking at best isent' 'creatively courting" someone it's just not okay sorry dude Your frnd said it to on the record? 'frins' lol idk anymore?!

Best Answer

The fact that they were rejected causes them to flip out.

Best Answer

get a restraining order

Best Answer

a nice butt. anyone'l follow you home if you have a ridiculously nice butt.

Best Answer

That's right!! lol

Best Answer

I notice it on american TV shows and movies,.that the persistent guy that does not take "no" for an answer,..but rather continues the chase/approach,.can often end up getting what they want in the movie/episode..<br />
Its always struck me as wrong,.but left me wondering if i was being too well-mannered and lacking in confidence? That maybe thats what girls liked..Was effort plus too much confidence?<br />
I do know a guy like your desc<x>ription..Way too much ego..When i told him i did not like his visits and that he was an energy vampire etc..all it did was attract him to stop by every afternoon,.Even parking in my driveway.I think he thought that i needed to be taken out of my comfort zone and how could i possibly not want him around since he is so magnificent.<br />
His mother raised him to think he's the greatest human to ever exist..He cannot be trusted with anyones girlfriend either..His 'push-push-push' approach often pays dividends since girls seem to go for confidence no matter what..They eventually succumb and that encourages him for the next ego-conquest.<br />
I'm a guy myself,.and straight etc..He wants to be in my scene,.but only for his own purposes,.which i do not need such a parasite.He is renowned as an ego-tripper but its the list of conquests that have helped encourage it as well..One example is that he has the singing voice of a rhinoceros being electrocuted,.and yet will inflict his singing on people as if he's a vocal guru..<br />
So that type of person seems to be all "me-me-me" and is relatively oblivious or not put off by what anyone else is feeling or wanting...I like the way behemoth put it so succinctly and simply....<br />
(full unabridged quote)...."ego"

Best Answer

This guy realy just freaked us out tonite. I was fishing with my son at the town docks. My mother mother who is in her mid sixties was walking in the parking lot near the car. Getting late in the day it was. It was around 5pm. Suddenly my mother came walikng fast back to the car. I observed her get into the car rather quickly. As stood on the docks as i fished with my son on the docks and watched as a man walked quickly towards my vehicle were my mother was sitting. The man noticed me quickly and stopped walking at the entrance to the dockway were he saw that i was standing tensely looking directly at him. He appeared to attempt to sum me up for a moment looking thrice back at my car were my mother was sitting and then back at me. I revealed a long fishing knife that is attached to my wasteband gold and easily observable in its specific measurable dangerousness. Vile disgusting Men stalk women all equaly deserving to be slashed or castrated given under the proper circumstances. An attempted threat by a predator for a woman even a child or the elderly is definably prevalent and an epidemic in the United States as well as other Countries and all over the world. I REPRESENT ALL Minorities"" For the right to bare arms in a Judgement call. HAD THAT MAN EVEN TRIED A THING OR APROACHED MY MOTHER FURTHER! He would have been Stalker Dog food!

Best Answer

Control and being obsessed,not being able to move on.

Best Answer

Does she have beer flavored jeans on? I always find men follow me more when I'm wearing my beer flavored jeans.

Best Answer

I was once entrapped into stalking a man. First of all he told me that he needed me then the devil told me that it was wrong! I was shocked and nervous and resisted my feelings for him he begged me to come back I thought about it and gave him my heart but it was too late he no longer wanted me. At first I couldnt believe it and I called him asking for another chance, the next thing I know I was being followed by a black trans am to my favorite restaurant but nobody got out of the car. The next day that same black car was at my favorite restaurant again this time I was at the table with my friends and it was a very dark room and out of the corner of my eye I saw a man turn his head like the man whom I gave my heart to did. I got nervous again thinking that he was following me and when I looked he had his face in his hands he looked like he was crying and I felt compassion for him, that maybe he had changed his mind. But I didn't move, I should have gone up to see if he was ok but I didn't. I just sat there thinking that he was stalking me! That man in the corner was a decoy! Sent by my love! I then was listening to the radio and the lyrics to the song were what your giving up so easy don't you think your not fooling him. I was like no so I went out to look for him then while I was sitting in a chapters bookstore near his home I was thinking to myself well I don't want to stalk him when these two men were playfully trying to get my attention they said that I was impressive then they mentioned him! I thought that they were his friends! And that this was a game so everyday I would put myself out there hoping that my love would find me then those men pulled the rug out from beneath me and I was left all alone I had sold my soul. I was a stalked the very thing that I didn't want to be. Now I know what it means to fall when you fall in love. My story is in the bible its called the song of Solomon. You should read it. There is a song that prevents stalkers by Stacy Orrico called don't look at me.

Best Answer

getting a free pair of binoculars from eBay

Best Answer