Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 33 Answers Jul 1, 2012

I guess he's ready to settle down.

Best Answer

Poor girl..wish I could answer that for you. But I have the wrong genitalia...

Best Answer

He THINKS the woman is hot and he's territorial. So.....!!!!

Best Answer

What makes a woman want to marry a man, changer her surname and get pregnant? well women are naturally monogamous. Whereas men are not. But those men who do want to marry are usually following the womans wishes.. and wanting to keep her because she is hot and he does not want to lose her. Having kids and marrying a person is binding, its a bit of red tape to hopefully prevent the person from leaving them..

Best Answer

to be married in love is so beautiful

Best Answer

Attractiveness for me...

Best Answer

I married WildSpectrumArts because I love her. I wanted to have children with her and thankfully we are now having twins.

Best Answer

probably having trouble finding dates.

Best Answer

Wanting children is a fundamental biological desire for every species higher than slime mold.

Best Answer

Somebody indoctrinated in an uninteresting life path. Unfortunately, many of the men I have seen do this just go from their parent's home into marriage. No experiences, no travel, no independence. They are destined to live common and uninteresting lives and will end up having a crisis one day where they wake up and wonder what is their measure.

Best Answer

Who said I flash and am gone. Married 33 years and our experiences have been wonderful because we were independent before marriage. This gave us a view that we are part of the world beyond a like-minded bubble.

Best Answer

Awesome.. someone else who shares my argument over boring people who get married for the sake of being conventional

Best Answer

Love. When a man and a woman love each other very much.......

Best Answer

tradition. nothing more.

Best Answer

they want that person for the rest of their lives? soulmate material?

Best Answer

I don't know but I did just that 25 years ago now the baby is 21.

Best Answer

some men like in the case of my ex husband, it was a matter of control, he wanted to make sure no one else could be with me at the time i didnt think much of it until he started cheating he wanted me at home to keep his home and children while he fooled around it took over 2 years for him to sign the divorce papers, he was living with someone else calling her wife but wouldn't let me go

Best Answer

The following chemicals : nerve growth factor, testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, and vasopressin.<br />
But I suppose that isn't the answer you were looking for.

Best Answer

i dont know. some of us it would save us and they know it. maybe they dont want asryone i knew on fb and my addy book and business cards anything to do with me after my ex slandered everyone i knew and got the ppl he slandered on board and its huge. he dosent want to be one w me because hes ashamed of me. has to be. or could it be otherwise?

Best Answer

Tradition and love.

Best Answer

Love, or control. You could propose to me in a different way than on here. You can keep your last name if you wish, but my baby making days are over.

Best Answer

True Love

Best Answer

1. Beautiful women 2. Lust 3. Beautiful women.

Best Answer