Have you ever had someone who you think changed all of a sudden and you feel like you dont know them anymore ? What do you think makes them change when there is no reason to ?
Aautumn Aautumn 18-21, F 24 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Romance & True Love

People change about every ten years...... so the person you meet today or marry will not be the same person in 20 to 40 years.

Best Answer

life and regrets

Best Answer

Being in a relationship with someone will change a person.

Best Answer

"SOMEONE ELSE"

Best Answer

In my life i had 103 friend who changed suddenly without any reason.<br />
The reasons of changing because I am boring and not fun to be around and most importantly not rich

Best Answer

Have you considered they might have a form of personality disorder? I know someone, or knew someone, who would wake up with a totally different set of feelings than he had before he slept.

Best Answer

Quite a few things.<br />
Extremities of life, love, person's own will/ temperament or rather lack of it, etc.

Best Answer

love can change someone and just getting older and wiser

Best Answer

..."only traumatic memories in repression can cause the neurosis."

Best Answer

We change all the time,through experiences,thoughts good or bad.The thing is we don't see change coming,one day you wake and bang change.

Best Answer

Unexpected inflow of money is the many reason for such causeless change.

Best Answer

the reason may not be obvious to us, for the change keeps happening as we evolve. What we don't realise that we too change... <br />
But its felt all of a sudden, when we meet after a long back, where our memory has the old image of the person. Like how planets have a retrograde, and earth too has its retrograde.

Best Answer

SRSLY.

Best Answer

wtf moment

Best Answer

they werent real in the first place the truth came out when they changed i just had that happen to me and i'm glad it did, showed me that she was a phony

Best Answer

experiences change people. And decisions change people. there is usually a reason for both, even if you don't know what it is. you would probably have to ask them.

Best Answer