Is there a line between mental illness and stupidity
trisha90 trisha90 22-25, F 15 Answers Mar 3 in Community

Being a racist bogan ******* with the IQ of a fencepost.

Best Answer

Actually statistics prove that there is a fine line between mental illness and a very high intellect...

Best Answer

Mental illness is not stupidity. Some geniuses suffer from mental illness. And some really stupid people have nothing wrong with their brains, save a reluctance to use common sense.

Best Answer

its hard to tell , I heard on a talk show earlier that its the crack babies , they're all young adults now walking around with half a brain

Best Answer

There is a big difference between mental illness and stupidity. There are certainly mentally ill who are stupid but they don't necessarily go hand in hand. The dumb people are either born that way, or become that way through not broadening there minds and educating themselves.

Best Answer

hu?

Best Answer

When the person repeats the same mistakes all over again.. Thats called "a dumb" and doing that everytime wud be stupidness

Best Answer

Well if you are talking about the American you have nailed it

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Basically when a person should know better, but is willfully ignorant.

Best Answer

Poor education "you think I'm you think I'm dumb I think I'm just happy"Nirvana-Dumb

Best Answer