In my experiences, it's usually the rubber flapper in the bottom of the tank. Sometimes, it gets deteriorated and needs to be replaced and sometimes something is blocking it from completely sealing the hole. A very inexpensive fix to replace. Another thing, is to bend the rod down that holds the ball **** thing so that it shuts off sooner. That is, if you have a ball -- my new toilet doesn't have a ball ****.

Best Answer

Your float is set too high .and not shutting off the water ,, just bend the metal rod that it is attached to so the the water shuts off before it reaches the drain pipe which is all located in the toilet tank

Best Answer

or your chain is getting stuck under the rubber trapdoor in the toilet tank ...readjust the chain

Best Answer

I mean this is a totally professional way, you need to replace the "ball and ****" apparatus. I know that sounds weird, but that is what it is called. It is the thing that allows the tank to fill with water, then knows when to stop the water from running.

Best Answer

Sounds like there are floating balls and all kinds of rods and thingst to deal with. It sounds like a computer to me!

Best Answer

you make me laugh, coffee came out of my nose ;-) Yeah, it is like that. Just make sure to turn off the water before trying to fix it.

Best Answer

I don't have water in the house.

Best Answer