Cutezombiedoll Cutezombiedoll 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Feminine is one of those gooshy abstract words that has no solid meaning in a universal sense. It varies from culture to culture from person to person. Others answer this may list a bunch of the usual qualities. Cute, demure, emotional, 'motherly', made-up, delicate, etc... and someone's list would be different from mine. <br />
As for whether or not it's -better- for women to be feminine? Absolutely not! Gender roles are social constructs that do more harm than good nowadays. People also confuse how well you fit your gender role with your sexuality. A woman who isn't that feminine? People start speculating on her sexuality. Meanwhile there are plenty of very feminine gay women. It's just all over the place. <br />
The moral of the long post is ignore the haters, behave as you will. Feminine, masculine, or neither - it's all good. Just be kind.

Best Answer

The society is basically blurting out to be femine and recogniEd as a girl you have to be girly polite and neat but im a tomboy im polite (depends who u r) but im extremely messy but I look good and have lots of (male friends :)) so the society today is brainwashing young girls into thinking u have to look l ok e this and act a certain way

Best Answer

They vary from princess and the pea... too tomboys. Everyone has their preferences for the person they are looking for

Best Answer

I believe you must stay true to yourself. Being feminine is not better or worse than being non feminine. I work with so many styles and types of people on a daily basis. From my experiences I have devoloped the opinion that people are people. Being lady like, is a social construct many woman obide by because they fear rejection from men, freinds, there job etc. You may be more accepted in society if <br />
you are more feminine.

Best Answer

Personally I think there is a happy medium that can be reached, I love feminine women, well ok all women lol, but I also like it when she can let her hair down and get her hands dirty. I am what one could call tomboy-ish but I can also be feminine, its a state of mind, I enjoy a mix of both.

Best Answer

Absolutely not... I wouldn't consider myself to be a "feminine" girl.... and yet I can rock it just as much as the next girl. :)

Best Answer

Personally I think feminine is far more appealing!

Best Answer

The same things that make a man feminine. Wearing pretty lacy dresses all the time. Not wearing slacks or jeans ever, wearing sweet smelling perfume. Fixing their hair very feminine. Being nice to everyone even if they don't like them.<br />
I think the feminine women have a higher standard of what women should be. they want to look as a women in the 1950's looked. they dont get out and get dirty at all, they stay inside and do cooking and sewing as those type did.<br />
The less feminine women wear jeans every where, hardly ever putting on a dress or skirt, they are always wearing flats or sneakers where as a very feminine women would never wear those things.<br />
My mother and sister have never worn jeans or slacks, they have always worn dresses or skirts with low or high heels. They present themselves as a lady at all times.

Best Answer