thefeels21 thefeels21 18-21, F 21 Answers Sep 3 in Dating & Relationships

The secret is this: Men want unique favour from an attractive woman. Not necessarily a beautiful woman, and not nearly as complicated as a perfect looking woman, just an attractive one. She could be attractive because of her looks, or because of her smile, her voice, her personality, her values, her fit into what he dreams his future to be. And he wants her to be attracted to him uniquely, other men can be attracted to her, but he wants to know she holds him above all the rest, just the same as a woman would want from her man. In fact this second trait can outweigh even the need for her to be attractive. Men will settle for far less of course, but this is the way he would have things if he could.

Best Answer

Personality will trump good looks anytime IMHO.

Best Answer

Perfection is a matter of perspective.

Best Answer

No one is perfect so it's all in vain........just be yourself and you will be just right for someone and with luck they will be right for you too

Best Answer

nice point!

Best Answer

Perfection doesn't exist

Best Answer

For me, a combination of both, but mostly personality. I only like girls/women, who are nice and caring <3

Best Answer

it is the whole package personality caring'and what she thinks she puts work into how she looks yes but with me she does not have to be drop dead gorgeouse she has to be a good person

Best Answer

I have learned perfection is a meandering journey that leads to the balance in life. Being raised by an artist who chased perfection and found it a month before leaving this world makes me realize what is worth the chase and what truly matters.

The journey has brought learnings and realizations that woke me up to my own brilliance. Truly, beauty radiating from within is the only beauty that is real. All that other superficial stuff is superficial and can be fun from time to time.

When contemplating such things, one needs to know their true worth and have the self confidence and self esteem to smile in the mirror and say good things about who they see in that mirror! :-)

Best Answer

Nothing and nobody is perfect. Someone will love you for you and nothing more.

Best Answer

Personality is waaaaay more important to me though I appreciate a women making the effort.

Best Answer

But are your struggles to "look perfect" geared toward acceptance of other women or what men like to see?

Best Answer

I'm not implying myself, I am comfortable with my body. So I can't answer this

Best Answer

Of course not.

Best Answer

Perfect would imply both. But since perfect is only a myth, personality is more important than looks. To me anyway.

Best Answer

A perfect one?.. both

Best Answer

Instead of the body, work on the chassis, that is what gets you down the road?

Best Answer

No, it isn't...

Best Answer

Well, a perfect woman would have both personality and looks.

Best Answer

Is this an honest question because I have an answer that I think is true.. but won't waste my time if this is just some over pampered teenager trying to get attention

Best Answer

Umm? No I'm not a teenager, I'm a married woman who is actually interested in how guys think

Best Answer

It's what's inside that counts, looks don't last that long, you find that out when u get older.

Best Answer