I have a puppy, and want to make sure I give her a happy, fulfilling life. Any suggestions?
mrsjameskent mrsjameskent 31-35, F 25 Answers Jan 15, 2010

READ THE DOG WHISPER'S BOOKS. MY SISTER IS A DOG TRAINER AND SAYS THERE GREAT AND EASY TO WORK WITH SHE SUGGESTS THEM TO ALL THE PEOPLE SHE GIVES THE ANIMALS TO.

Best Answer

they need food, cuddling and lots of playing! the most you love her, the happier you make her. i'm sure she'll have a happy life with you.

Best Answer

being around there family...doing there job.....

Best Answer

When you are happy, the dog is happy. When you are not happy, the dog tries to make you happy. That's the best thing about dogs. You think cats care whether you are happy?

Best Answer

If it's a female male dogs make them happy and if it's a male dog females make them happy. (LOL)

Best Answer

Dogs aer mans best friend and that is exactly what a dog wants. They are pack animals naturally as a dog owner you are now part of that pak, and must be the alpha. A dog wants to be with its master all the time, so if you work long hrs, 9 hour for a dog alone is too long without its pack interaction. Plan first before you get that dog, big or small they all want as much attention as tyou can give.Obediance training takes many hours of work each day and can be give as possitive reinforcement and the dog will love it. The dog wants to please you not be tied up in the back yard or in a crate all alone. It is a privilage to own a well trained dog.<br />
Spiderspun<br />
www.hubpages.com/profile/spiderspun

Best Answer

doggy style....

Best Answer

Puppies (like doggies) love to play with their own kind. Arrange play dates with friend's dogs. If you can, find a younger dog- that's the best. A lot of older dogs become annoyed at puppies playful behavior. That too, is necessary for your little friend. It teaches him how to respect older dogs and can make him a better all round dog. If you don't know anyone with a puppy, enroll him in a training class for puppies. They have a lot of play time in these classes and your little friend will be dragging you in there in no time to play with his friends. It's so important to start working on obedience NOW. He'll also will understand much better that he is the dog but you are the "top dog" in the pack.<br />
Don't forget you only have a small window of opportunity to expose your puppy to the world so he can learn from it. Most experts agree between 8 - 12 weeks. So get your pup out and about. Expose him to all kinds of people. The different sounds in the world. Walking on sidewalks where there's a lot of traffic so he get's use to the noise of cars.<br />
I've stood outside pet stores with treats and asked customers if they would say hello and give my pup a treat. It helps make a very people friendly dog. It's also a great way to help older dogs with social issues to start to trust people.

Best Answer

Love and attention. That's all I want.<br />
Oh, a few belly scratches and being told I'm good (I mean them....).

Best Answer

Love, food, water, walkies and not always in that order.

Best Answer

Take it from me lady, food makes dogs happy!<br />
hot dogs to be exact, oh and telling them their good, that makes dogs happy too

Best Answer

Gravy Train, little warm water, stir to gravy. Lots of safe chew toys. Do not give him your socks or shoes to play with

Best Answer

crunchies!

Best Answer

PEOPLE FOOD!!!!!!

Best Answer

BELLY RUB ~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh

Best Answer

your love

Best Answer