rebeclicious rebeclicious 22-25, F 18 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in EP

Do you see anyone using their real names here?

Best Answer

true that and none of your family members or friends can stalk you on here. its amazing

Best Answer

I think it's how people use it and what they want from it. I love the concept of facebook. Because of it, I have re-connected with the friends I had in kindergarten through 4th grade before my family moved out of state. I never thought that would be possible.

Best Answer

Its not an annoying random series of pictures of cats, babies and quotes that display the unoriginality of the people who post them.

Best Answer

What I like about EP is that it's okay to add friends even if you don't know them outside of the sight. FB penalizes for too many friend requests, or sending them to someone you WANT to know. It's stupid. I could list other things, but will stop with that. It's my biggest pet peeve about FB.

Best Answer

You can ask questions.<br />
Write stories.<br />
Make confessions.<br />
Its not all about "hey look at me in this picture, look at me, look at me!"

Best Answer

Wider variety of opinions, cultures, and personalities.

Best Answer

The nudes and sex

Best Answer

the questions and answers???? and that you cant look up info on people that much? not that many adverts?

Best Answer

Just about everything. Biggest thing is PRIVACY.

Best Answer

It's not necessarily better. Just different

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer

I hate the facebook admins.

Best Answer

I`m not so sure Ep is better than facebook but I like the Q&A here. Facebook keeps me informed about my family and friends---I need that. Also Ep provides stimulus for me.

Best Answer

in actual fact, there is no difference for me..for others, they can pretty much hide in disguise.

Best Answer

fewer pervs trying to get me naked

Best Answer