The birth of a child and the hope that life will be better for them as they are our future

Best Answer

Smile

Best Answer

To me it's hearing my autistic child tell me that he loves me. to see how caring my boy is with animals,and hearing about his constant desire to be a weather man,or police officer.<br />
Having that one close friend whom you can say absolutely anything and you know they understand.<br />
Walking on the beach at sunset with my husband.<br />
My husband buying us all gifts just because

Best Answer

that sounds beautifull:)

Best Answer

The sun.

Best Answer

and the moon

Best Answer

can only been seen thanks to the sun, but every part of nature is beautiful.

Best Answer

My friend for me, a friend who would stay by my side and never ever leave me, whatever happens. There would be nothing more beautiful in life than that, and nothing more which makes your life dull than that same friend leaving.

Best Answer

the things you cannot see!

Best Answer

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women

Best Answer

Infinite things, such as the beauty of a tiny seed growing into a tree, the orchestrated glow of the stars, or the love of a mother for her child. Everything your heart genuinely perceives as beautiful or is grateful for :)

Best Answer

All the different forms and shapes that each person makes of their life.

Best Answer

Living it.

Best Answer

subverting the system.

Best Answer

dodging death. excitement of pain and torments life has to offer. all the ranges of colorful emotions. seemingly purposeful and pointless things life has to offer. life offers us endless opportunities of variables that makes us unique from anyone else. that's what makes life beautifullllll

Best Answer

yesss!! and beyond

Best Answer

Hope

Best Answer

Hope..sometimes its hard to have hope;/

Best Answer