WhoReallyKnowsAnyway WhoReallyKnowsAnyway 18-21, F 2 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Doing Good

family,friends along with all the good memories and achieving my dreams make me the happiest!

Best Answer

Nothing about life can make my life worth living; in fact the relationship I'm in is such a dud to me, that I'm ready to just drop it completely.

Best Answer

Nothing inspires you? And I'm supportive of ending an unsatisfying relationship, especially because it provides an opportunity for new and exciting ones.

Best Answer

I don't believe I will ever have a new and exciting relationship again but this one is just causing me more grief and sadness than joy. It's not love on my end at all; to this other person, I'm everything, and I don't need or want that.

Best Answer

Why do you choose to believe that? If there is no love on your end, then you should really end the relationship, but put yourself in their shoes and try to do it in a way that won't completely destroy them. But, I do emphasize with that, I don't think desperation and complete neediness is attractive, but unfortunately all of us are broken to an extent, and we all do need somebody, but we can't expect people to be our everything and satisfy our every want and need. I'm sorry your in that situation.

Best Answer

thanks; I do appreciate your words. I don't expect anyone else to be my everything or satisfy my every need or want; but I think I should feel something passionate for the person I'm with, and not feel like I'm settling because this is likely the only person in my entire life that's left that will give me the time of day.

Best Answer

I'm sure thats not true, and if it is, you should go out and meet more people! There are always caring people to be found, you just have to look for them.
And honestly, I need some people like that in my life also, and its easier to say friend friends that care than to actually go out and find them.. so i feel yah

Best Answer

I really don't think at this point, I want to make friends with anyone new; I'm sure it's a loss on my part, but I'm at a stage I'm still in deep hurt, and I cannot take those steps right now, and maybe never.

Best Answer

well, if there is a way to talk besides via commenting on this post, you should talk to me. I can relate, and it helps me to talk to people that are upfront with their own issues also.

Best Answer

I think I just have to come to terms with everything on my own. My ability to trust anyone is pretty shot at this point. I guess I spend more time wondering if this is all there is to life, or is there something I'm missing. I just don't desire to live in a world that is predominantly cold and cruel and where other people pass you day and night mindlessly and without any thought to what you may need. In a way, life just seems totally mindless now to me.

Best Answer

I agree for the most part and I partially understand where your coming from, obviously I don't know you or your love, but I get it in that I don't get life either, and I don't understand why people tend to be cruel and I want to find meaning and purpose, but sometimes it all seems like a sick joke.

Best Answer

I believe life has purpose and meaning, and that individually, we all have purpose and meaning, too; but sometimes, I think life shouldn't be THIS hard, THIS frustrating, THIS narrow-minded. I don't know why some people can't just mind their own business and not intrude into the lives of others they don't even know; I think society has a morbid interest in all that they don't fully understand, and that gives you a glimpse into their dark side (which we all have, but some will deny it completely). I wonder, does the pain ever end, does the heartache ever cease, is it really all for something, or in the end, will none of it really matter at all.

Best Answer