I read that a man wants to feel connected to a woman from the heart, that he needs to feel safe enough with her to express his own feelings. Is this true? I know each man is different. Men what are your thoughts? Please help.
sexymama2011 sexymama2011 36-40, F 9 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Singledom

My wife is the perfect partner for me...she is beautiful, sexy, smart, loves being a woman, honest, funny, self confident, and best of all crazy about me! She told me on our 4th date that she was going to marry me.

I thought," poor girl, I'm not getting married again".

We were married 10 months later.

Now 14 years later she is the most important part of my life. How I lived without her I'll never understand.

Best Answer

Yes, this is very true.

Women tend to think that seks and physical appeal is what makes men ultimately want them, but that's false. Men need a mental and emotional connection with women, and want women to be loyal.

Best Answer

I have always though that was the blood running out of his brain and he starts thinking with his **** then if he seems like the person is someone he can live with, and she doesn't maqke him seem like a nobody, well then his **** rules

Best Answer

Difficult question to answer...as I am single at the moment, I think I forgot why I even fell in love with my ex in the first place

Best Answer

Someone who accepts me for who I am and doesn't ******* dump me over a stupid flaw works great, oh way such a person doesn't exist.

Best Answer

More like hes looking for a new way to get fûçkëd

Best Answer

I wouldn't argue that point. Men tend to be slightly more desperate for real connections. Men just show it and go about getting it in different ways.

Best Answer