I read that a man wants to feel connected to a woman from the heart, that he needs to feel safe enough with her to express his own feelings. Is this true? I know each man is different. Men what are your thoughts? Please help.
sexymama2011 sexymama2011 36-40, F 9 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Singledom

My wife is the perfect partner for me...she is beautiful, sexy, smart, loves being a woman, honest, funny, self confident, and best of all crazy about me! She told me on our 4th date that she was going to marry me.<br />
I thought," poor girl, I'm not getting married again".<br />
We were married 10 months later.<br />
Now 14 years later she is the most important part of my life. How I lived without her I'll never understand.

Best Answer

Yes, this is very true.<br />
Women tend to think that seks and physical appeal is what makes men ultimately want them, but that's false. Men need a mental and emotional connection with women, and want women to be loyal.

Best Answer

I have always though that was the blood running out of his brain and he starts thinking with his **** then if he seems like the person is someone he can live with, and she doesn't maqke him seem like a nobody, well then his **** rules

Best Answer

Difficult question to answer...as I am single at the moment, I think I forgot why I even fell in love with my ex in the first place

Best Answer

More like hes looking for a new way to get fûçkëd

Best Answer

I wouldn't argue that point. Men tend to be slightly more desperate for real connections. Men just show it and go about getting it in different ways.

Best Answer