I don't think he's the one. First of all he's your "ex". Second, he lies and cheats. Third, he doesn't call you. You just haven't met an adequate replacement for him.

Best Answer

He knows how to use hurt to hook someone. <br />
It is the thing you can not have!<br />
It is such a shame to see good people put on a meat hook for the rest of their life because some *** hole didn't treat you right.

Best Answer

Your first sentence is an eye opener for me.Your last sentence made me smile.Thanks:)

Best Answer

Lots of people know hurting someone will some times pull them closer and then he can cheat and it only makes you want him more. You could always try a little counseling to talk it out. I actually talk to a relative about things and as I do this I usually say something I didn't know and that is like free therapy for me.
Never to talk to anyone in a future relationship about him so now is the time to talk it up and see how he can manipulate you and all of his contacts in life. He isn't a good person for anyone he meets for a relationship. Talk helps!

Best Answer

This is the absolute,most helpful thing anyone has said to me since the breakup.It never crossed my mind that some people use hurt to get some one hooked.That is horrible.
I am struggling to understand this sentence:"Never to talk to anyone in a future relationship about him so now is the time to talk it up and see how he can manipulate you and all of him contacts in life." Can you help me understand?

Best Answer

He's not the one for you, he cheated. If he was the one for you that would never have happened,.... keep dating, the one will come along. Stop thinking about him, it was a long time ago!

Best Answer

I forgot to put that part in! he hehe

Best Answer

Just becouse someone is unfaithfull, doesn't stop you from loving them, just makes you hate what they did and want to protect your fealings

Best Answer

You had a domineering *******, now you learned and need to find a dominant man that treats you with respect. You can't find one until you respect yourself.

Best Answer

some little thing he had that you crave. That part of the mind works like a lense in a way. It focuses sharply on some aspect of a person while bluring the rest. Its dangerous realy as it is an instinct that evolved for species survival rather than individual survival and in cases like that some times the individual is expendable.

Best Answer

Maybe it's something about you not being able to attain him, or he was always out of reach. I dont know if I'm expressing this right, like, he remained elusive. Kind of like a challenge you never achieved.

Best Answer

because u r still intrested in hem why because whan same one u in love with do not give u love and respecy u deserve and cheat on u u start working to gane him and try to keep him with u so that mean ur intrested in him and he is may be enjoying his life with same one else ........

Best Answer

That part of your brain that represented your relationship IS alive, and when it dies, from lack of use, it's painful. That's my theory, anyway.

Best Answer

Hmm...interesting.

Best Answer

Hurts a little when the blood supply suddenly returns, too... best to get back in the saddle anyway!

Best Answer