Dirty as in worn for the day and smell like her intimate spots or really grubby dirty? I personally understand the powerful chemical reaction that the smell produces. Not that I go around sniffing other chicks panties, but women do smell awful lovely, and it's a biological reaction. We are mammals, our brains are hardwired to like each others sexual smells. Not everyones, just those you're compatible with. <br />
No reason to judge someone for this, as long as they're not hurting anyone or breaking a law. This means I don't agree with you guys that steal panties, especially because you can buy used panties on the internet ROFL

Best Answer

You don't even realize the myriad of chemicals processing in your brain when you're around another person. You smell things without knowing anything is even there. Who said anything about ***? There's a massive amount of pheromones stuck to the panties, that's why men like it. Their bodies respond to it, whether the conscious thinking mind wishes to or not. Is it harming you in some way? Also, I don't recall anyone bringing gay men or gas into the conversation, you found that all on your own.

Best Answer

Beautiful said the thought of smelling a woman dirty underwear turns my stomach. Digusting

Best Answer

So, I looked this up 'cause I'm a girl and I smelled my own underwear just to make sure everything's alright which got me wondering the reason why guys do it. It doesn't mean that every guy will smell every girl's underwear... it probably has to do with pheromones which I can't understand completely. However, another question that popped to my head was: if males do it (some of them) when they're attracted to a woman, do lesbians do it as well (some of them). I mean... it has to do with you you're attracted to - you're sexual orientation.
I'm not saying it is normal but I'm not saying it isn't either. Science could probably explain it but I don't think there's been any investigation for this.

Best Answer

Don't be daft...not sure what they taught you in school but humans are mammals...a fart isn't sexual...the natural musk of a penis or vagina are very sexual...don't look down on others just because you're not a sexual person

Best Answer

You must be female

Best Answer

only the disgusting ones do

Best Answer

Not disgusting...just human

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

I've found 2 pairs of panties that don't belong to me 2 times my boyfriend says he found them and kept them he be lying? do men really smell panties not knowing if the owner had herpes or something

Best Answer

For me it's the smell of the sweat from their butt holes. Being able to eat fresh cream out is always fantastic, also sucking the moisture out of exercise panties. Sniffing womens panties triggers male hormones and makes us rock stiff as when we sniff we are turned by scent, the same as any other animal on this planet. Those who say it is sick should grow up and wake up!.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

I enjoy the ***** scent but not so sure about butthole sweat...😂

Best Answer

Speak for yourself that disgusting. Please tell what so good about smelling a woman dirty underwear.

Best Answer

I think that's a bit much but to each their own...

Best Answer

That had me laughing

Best Answer

i agree with wat 'onlylittlelucy' is saying! i enjoy smelling women's dirty panties too, something about the smell is just so arousing! :-)

Best Answer

a mental disorder

Best Answer

CAN YOU E MAIL ME CONTACT TO GET PANTYS??

Best Answer

I've wondered that too. The thought of smelling anyone's dirty anything makes me want to hurl.

Best Answer

Only sickos go for that. :-/

Best Answer

me to

Best Answer

I guessed that by your avatar pic :-/

Best Answer

Or humans

Best Answer

Not exactly Wrong, though don't go to crazy about it though ;)

Best Answer

I. Really. Enjoy. Sniff. Women. Panty. I. Don't. Why. I. Do. It. It. Just. Smell. So. Good.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Most men do it not all will admit it. Lol

Best Answer