petebigd petebigd 41-45, M 14 Answers Jan 22, 2012

Dirty as in worn for the day and smell like her intimate spots or really grubby dirty? I personally understand the powerful chemical reaction that the smell produces. Not that I go around sniffing other chicks panties, but women do smell awful lovely, and it's a biological reaction. We are mammals, our brains are hardwired to like each others sexual smells. Not everyones, just those you're compatible with. <br />
No reason to judge someone for this, as long as they're not hurting anyone or breaking a law. This means I don't agree with you guys that steal panties, especially because you can buy used panties on the internet ROFL

Best Answer

Do you think if a man farts and a gay man smells it it's a turn on for him. How does the smell of sweaty *** turn anyone on? people are not dogs when we meet another person we say hello or shake hands we don't smell each others butt.

Best Answer

You don't even realize the myriad of chemicals processing in your brain when you're around another person. You smell things without knowing anything is even there. Who said anything about ***? There's a massive amount of pheromones stuck to the panties, that's why men like it. Their bodies respond to it, whether the conscious thinking mind wishes to or not. Is it harming you in some way? Also, I don't recall anyone bringing gay men or gas into the conversation, you found that all on your own.

Best Answer

only the disgusting ones do

Best Answer

I've found 2 pairs of panties that don't belong to me 2 times my boyfriend says he found them and kept them he be lying? do men really smell panties not knowing if the owner had herpes or something

Best Answer

For me it's the smell of the sweat from their butt holes. Being able to eat fresh cream out is always fantastic, also sucking the moisture out of exercise panties. Sniffing womens panties triggers male hormones and makes us rock stiff as when we sniff we are turned by scent, the same as any other animal on this planet. Those who say it is sick should grow up and wake up!.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

i agree with wat 'onlylittlelucy' is saying! i enjoy smelling women's dirty panties too, something about the smell is just so arousing! :-)

Best Answer

a mental disorder

Best Answer

Thats realy gross, maybe teenagers or inmature adults want to do that but a grown man, I don't think so. Im a guy and if I wore a pare of wimons panties for a day would you want to sniff them? and could you tell the difference in the smell, an *** smells like an ***.

Best Answer

CAN YOU E MAIL ME CONTACT TO GET PANTYS??

Best Answer

Actually I like to smell all her body at anytime...

Best Answer

I've wondered that too. The thought of smelling anyone's dirty anything makes me want to hurl.

Best Answer

Only sickos go for that. :-/

Best Answer

Damn ! I'm a sicko then...

Best Answer

me to

Best Answer

I guessed that by your avatar pic :-/

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer