That's the closet they can get to one. :)<br />
Many people say if you choose a certain picture and name...you'll get more responses. They're probably right.

Best Answer

Even if I see a picture of a pretty girl, I still hover to see if it's a male. And a lot of the time, it is. lol

Best Answer

They be real ugly men?

Best Answer

May be but they can find something else - animal, celebrity, something. Looks dumb to see a female avatar then when you hover, it says male. lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

The women look better than us and they like to look at their own avatars?

Best Answer

Maybe they'd like to look like those women

Best Answer

That is one I'd really like to know the true answer(s) to. Maybe I'm unimaginative, but I don't get doing that.

Best Answer

Gay?

Best Answer

Well Clem, you're using a dead comedian's altar ego and I'm using the altar ego of a duck so . . . it's really hard to answer philosophically, psychological, or logically and make any sense. I know when I see a little cleavage, I tend to look but, when I see that cleavage belongs to a questioner who is male, I have a wee-bit of a hesitation, to answer.

Best Answer

I don't answer when I see it's a male.

Best Answer

they just like to used it.. :) as simple as that

Best Answer

So they've got something to look at. This was a reason given to me years ago, by a guy who'd use a woman as an avatar. He didn't see much sense in looking at another guy, didn't much care to see himself, so he put a female picture there instead.

Best Answer

To me, there are plenty of female avatars naturally. And the ones on here are so small you don't truly have to look at them. lol

Best Answer

Yeah, here.. I don't understand the use of them, because like you said, they're so small as it is. I do know some of them use them as a way of saying "This is what I am attracted to" but that's not very smart, since it won't attract the type they're displaying.

Best Answer

gay

Best Answer

then wouldn't they prefer a picture of a buff guy?

Best Answer

The air bags like the guy below!!

Best Answer