They are? Yippy I'm 70 any body interested?

Best Answer

Its natures way.

Best Answer

my man is 52 im 25, i find his grey hair to be sexxxxyyy, and the thought of me taking advantange and control in the bed room is a huge turn on.

Best Answer

100% agree mine 20 yrs older and his hair is 100% grey and I love it so sexy. In a blk button up jeans with hair yummmmy!

Best Answer

yah grey hair is hot n i luv when they take control in the bedroom!

Best Answer

I'm not attracted to older men as a general rule. But in my experience with friends who do like older men, it usually boils down to two things:<br />
Money.. and power. <br />
Those two things have never appealed much to me though, because all too often, they come attached to sleazeballs.

Best Answer

I notice a few people say money, but for me that's not the case at all my fiance is very much broke. He is 21 years my senior and I'm attracted to his fun easy going attitude. And the many things we have in common. He treats me right and takes care of me unlike many of the younger men I have been with. I love this man, money or not.

Best Answer

Your response gives me hope

Best Answer

thank you! i wish people knew that there are times that it has nothing to do with money or being able to sleep around and them not knowing. its not the case.

Best Answer

wow. i don't think that money has much to do with it... i do think that an older man's maturity and introspection (obviously, not all older men possess this) as well as a thirst for submission on the part of the woman all come into play. but that's just me. :0]

Best Answer

When I was younger I was more attracted to older men. It's the fact that they were wise and had so much life experience and were very sure of themselves.

Best Answer

oooh yah i think thats it!

Best Answer

Money and no kids...

Best Answer

no children, grandchildren to contend with

Best Answer

BIOLOGY.

Best Answer

Oh I prefer older men but there's an age limit of course. Most of my exes have been 10-14 years older than me. I find men in their 40's very attractive and you have the feeling of security and to feel adored more. The only problem with dating an older guy is they can sometimes get more controlling and jealous because you are younger. I couldn't date a younger guy anymore because of course they prefer younger women and the conversation is nil really.

Best Answer

Younger women are sexier of course, smell and taste better on the lips. Look better naked. Not as bitter from divorces and life experiences. Nothing is worse than kissing a woman with a lifetime of coffee and cigarettes that dulls the tastes buds (same as men I guess). Yes, better in bed.

Best Answer

to me money has nothing to do with it.... I love older men always have... Sexy as hell

Best Answer

I have always been attracted to older guys - usually 10 years older, more recently 15 and 20 years older. I can honestly say that it's nothing to do with the money. It's definitely their maturity, confidence and life experience that attracts me.

Best Answer

I think guys like good looking girls just cause your young doesn't mean you are sexy

Best Answer

Oh i answered ? wrong $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer

The size of the wallet.

Best Answer

money

Best Answer

Usually it's their maturity, a lot less games. They have the money to wine and dine a lady in style. She can relax and feel pampered.

Best Answer

Money, power, settled, patient, experienced, confident, in no hurry ... to name a few

Best Answer

AgeMeet.com, a website specifically designed for older man younger woman relationships and older woman younger man relationships. AgeMeet.com is the world's first, largest and most effective dating website which is committed to cater the needs of those people who would like to meet someone who is significantly older or younger than they are. For 13 years, we have successfully helped people who celebrate age gap dating and they come to us with a sincere desire to get involved in such relationships.<br />
Age difference in relationships is no longer important as long as two people find something in common. So let us help you find your perfect date and let not age become an issue. And also to help you start off, our website would provide you with some advices such as to older men on how to date younger women and to older women on how to date younger men. Right now it might seem like a challenge to you, but we'll guide you on what to do and what not to in your relationship.<br />
So what are you waiting for? Make a profile now, it's totally free! And we will connect you with hundreds of single people who are looking for such relationships. Enter into your own little community where older women are looking for younger men and older men are looking for younger women. This will also set you free from the embarrassment and annoyance of general dating. Here at AgeMeet.com, you won't have to sort through thousands of people who are looking for someone of their own age. Act now and register to find what you are looking for in just one click!<br />
Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with hundreds of thousands of singles like you now! Life is short. Act now! (We have been in the online dating business for over 13 years!)

Best Answer