I was talking with my neighbor on yesterday evening just before dark. And I admit, I think she has a crush on me and has for a while. Shes an older lady, and she is beautiful, dont get me wrong. Just not that into her......But, she does flirt with me and stuff all the time. I notice that older Women are attracted to me. Not kidding around. What makes older Women like younger Men. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 29 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Romance & True Love

A woman reaches her s exual prime around 36 whereas a man reaches his around 18. That might be part of the reason.

Best Answer

reason why it was on my sex to do's list :p

Best Answer

Many scientists consider this a myth.

Best Answer

Interesting.

Best Answer

I know Women in their 50s and 60s who enjoy sex as much as they did in their 20s.

Best Answer

its their problem facts are clear to us to me at least

Best Answer

yougest I tasted is 20 its a blast :p

Best Answer

its either 20's or 30's...40's cant hold it then 50's are sweet for their experience

Best Answer

Cool. Just make sure you brush your teeth afterwards. LOL.

Best Answer

no wayyyyyyyy specialy if they taste delicious :p

Best Answer

Beware of cavaties then. =)

Best Answer

it doenst necessairly have something to do with age. it could be that they just like personality or looks.

Best Answer

Maybe. =)

Best Answer

maturity

Best Answer

I like younger guys too , I like them because they are so innocent. <br />
And I think they are just curious what it would be like with younger guy. that's my opinion :)

Best Answer

I am 36 and I'm into guys who are a few years younger. For me it's about having things in common (music, pop culture stuff) and the guys being HIGH ENERGY like me, not just sxeually but in all areas of life. Also, I never want to have children (or stepchildren) so when looking at my dating pool, that prerequisite quickly eliminates a lot of guys my age and older.<br />
Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't date a teenager or anything but yeah, I'd consider guys from about 22+ even at my age. <br />
Also, I don't like older guys in most cases. I've found them to be condescending and patronizing toward me. I am a very "young" 36 and even guys 40 and up seem to treat me like a little girl. I'm not into that. I feel like I get more respect from younger men.<br />
My current bf is 31. Not a whole lot younger, but still younger.

Best Answer

Staying power. Once a king,always a king: Once a (k)night isn't enough.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Im not sure, but older woman has always been intrested in me as well. But its my personality naturally that attracts them, but I think its mainly my intelligence, wisdom and humor that does it. I would assume the more mature you get, the less focused you would be on apperance. I never cared about apperance anyway. But overall there is more likly that an older woman would be less concerned about other things, but more focused on personality.<br />
I think my neighbour as well has always been kinda intrested in me, but im quite certain she feels very wrong about it all. lol. Cause she is like 40years older then me. But the signs are still there.

Best Answer

Intelligence, wisdom, knowledge. I agree.

Best Answer

The same types of healthy feelings and emotions associated with men being attracted to younger women. You may fill in the blanks as to what I mean.

Best Answer

saw my hubby in his football shorts..hot thighs:)

Best Answer

What. =)

Best Answer

his bod:)

Best Answer

Younger men are free of heavy life baggage and are more appealing sexually to older women!<br />
Make no mistake this has nothing to do with feelings of love...nature has provided for this relationship in society ...with an elder woman in an ideal situation a younger man can get excellent sex with hardly any strings attached depending on the character of the woman they get involved with .Keep in mind though , that a female always maintains the qualities of a young girl no matter what her age ...:))

Best Answer

They look good. Same way women in their twenties are beautiful and sexy, so are men. Doesn't mean you don't find men (or women) who are older than that attractive. Just means you have eyes and can see that this guy is good-looking. <br />
To get a little more complicated in the answer, for some people, their "age of interest" (the age range they find most attractive in a potential partner) can become locked or set for reasons that are not fully understood. There are extreme examples of this which I'm sure we're all familiar with, but I'm not going into that as it does not apply to this situation. In any case, some people are simply more attracted to men (or women) in their twenties, or thirties, all the way up. <br />
Everybody is different.

Best Answer

They are eager, they are easy, they are appreciative and they do not want to marry you.

Best Answer

gotta be ego. I've considered this. however, when I actually thought about it, I realized I have already "raised" a man and failed. That being ,the former husband of my youth. I endured his quest to discover himself and journey through figuring out his career. In theory you do this and enjoy some stability later in life but I failed and now I'm thinking I really would like a man who is established and secure in himself prior to engaging in a serious relationship. i also think it might be the caregiver in many women. Or the sex that younger men seem to want all the time.

Best Answer

Good point. Women do have healthy egos. Theres nothing wrong about being proud of yourself at that age.
And how capable you are of getting younger Men in the process.

Best Answer

why are older men attracted to younger women?

Best Answer

Because some of them hate old hags. =)

Best Answer

some women hate old jerks.

Best Answer

Yes they do. =)

Best Answer

Dunno I prefer men a couple of years older than me

Best Answer

It's innate. <br />
Older women see a more able-bodied individual that would be better at providing healthy offspring and safety as opposed to an older man. <br />
Older men see younger women as better able to carry their offspring.

Best Answer

For some it is. But not for all. =)

Best Answer

It is whether you realize it or not :p

Best Answer

Older as in you or me dude ? I get big interest from women in their mid 30s up, I presume because I am young and fit :/

Best Answer

Okay Kojak.

Best Answer

I am not American, I have no idea what you mean.........

Best Answer

Kojak was an actor back in the days. Google em.

Best Answer

What is the significance to me?

Best Answer

dude are u sure that u werent walkibg with some psycho who dressed as older lady just to 'get some' from u?.. because ur attitude suggests that no sane elder lady would evev want to talk with you, let alone flirting...

Best Answer