CODECRACKER2014 CODECRACKER2014 36-40, M 21 Answers Jan 15 in Community

It's the 'je ne sais quoi' factor. Their indefinable qualities. If the whole package, looks, personality, and spirit together, give off a good or admirable vibe, you'll be drawn to them.

Best Answer

For most people I think the media dictates what's considered attractive. For me it's broad shoulders ,a nice neck and the eyes. I also like a guy to look at me and talk to me like I'm the only person in his world.

Best Answer

People are individuals and what might attract one person might not be attractive to another. Everybody has their own taste, in what attracts them. "Uniqueness"!

Best Answer

A number of things. Their appearance, personality, the energy they give off..etc

Best Answer

THEM physically, sexually, emotionally and personally matching YOUR OWN ideals of perfection.

Best Answer

if one is simply looking for beauty with the eyes, then they will never see past the body. if one is seeking beauty with the heart, they will always see past the body. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

The eyes, the mind, and the heart.

Best Answer

For me it is how they treat others, and myself of course.

Best Answer

people are attractive in what they do and say; people are attractive when they look outside of their own little worlds and shock people with their tenderness.

Best Answer

An opposing magnetic field ?

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Hmm, I am attracted to qualities that I wish I had the most. I don't want to be like most people, so when someone is a little bit different, but in a good way I guess.

Best Answer

Confidence in oneself.

Best Answer

For me personality is a big factor

Best Answer

Nice eyes, an attractive tone of voice, and pheromones. Also a good shaped butt , is never a disadvantage.

Best Answer

Best Answer

confidence

Best Answer

Nice..women love confident men..other men hate confident men ( im 6'5...the insecure guy's really dont like that) fyi i like and respect guys taller and shorter than myself.

Best Answer

i think confidence is an attractive quality not just for women. and it's not about how smart, rich, tall you are. it's about believing you can make the best of what you got

Best Answer

Good looks, duh

Best Answer

Extremely large private parts.

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

That's what I say!

Best Answer

their Face, Body, Boobs ( for girls), Abs ( for guys),

Best Answer

If I knew I would bottle it and call it Attractor.

Best Answer