I would like to know what people's opinion of what makes someone a *****/****. Does your opinion apply to only females, males, or both sexes. Honest opinions...
ItsALongStory ItsALongStory 22-25, F 30 Answers Jul 27, 2009

A ***** will **** anybody for money.

A **** will just **** anybody.

A ***** will **** anybody but you.

Best Answer

lack of self-respect in man/ woman relations . can apply to both sexes, both sexes are often deluded that it is because of their attractiveness and not a lack of sef-respect.

Best Answer

self respect has nothing to do with it. it may be they dont have your morals or what you consider a sense of self respect. some women like to be slutty and who are you to judge them

Best Answer

Ok-I looked in a dictionary for this one-a ***** is defined as a "prostitute"-so anyone who has sex for money is a *****. And a **** is defined as "dirty, untidy woman"-so anyone who doesnt do housework. I have no personal opinion on anyones sex life other than mine. I apply what I believe to be right/wrong to my life-others can do as they please.

Best Answer

Someone who sleeps with different people on a regular basis and does'nt show self-restraint.

Best Answer

who is the one who decides what self restraint is. and there is a gegment of the population who refer to themselves as "pansexual" meaning they have sex with someone they find desirable

Best Answer

Anyone, male or female, who sleeps with someone on the "first date" on a regular basis.

Best Answer

A person who tries to get another person's spouse, loved one. It's a cheap game that's a destroyer of marriages.

Best Answer

***** and **** are two entirely different things.

a **** is someone who has embraced thier inner sexuality and enjoys exploring new and different things

a ***** get paid to have sex and doesnt need to enjoy it

Best Answer

someone who sleeps with a different person each day of the week would get my vote. that and sleeping with multiple people all on the same day.

Best Answer

i think it goes for both sexes. a person qualifies if they go after other people's lovers. numbers of partners has nothing to do with it.

Best Answer

People that carry STD's that have yet to have been discovered.

Best Answer

Nothing. Those are only labels that men and woman attach to other woman. from a man's perspective the girl is a **** when she sleeps with someone else but not him. And to most woman a **** is the girl their bf wants to sleep with.

Best Answer

I think both men and women can be ******/*****. I would say that someone who has sex with someone they aren't in an exclusive relationship with would be a *****/****. Also someone who dates and/or has sex with more than one person in less than a 6 week or so period would be a *****/****.

Best Answer

****** n ***** are what men dig yet hate. whory n slutty babes are goddesses

Best Answer

someone who uses another person for sex; someone who uses sex to get what they want; someone who sleeps with people knowing they are in a relationship & doesn't care; someone who is in a relationship & cheats; someone who spreads around STDs.

Best Answer

I'm a **** because I love to have sex for pleasure with anyone I like anywhere I like. Being a ***** means having sex for money, favors, or gifts. The terms are sexist and intended for women but I apply them to both sexes. And like a lot of women feel, there's nothing wrong with being a ****.

Best Answer

using sex as a commodity to be sold and/or traded is a *****.

but, someone with an obsession is colloquially called a ***** ... which implies you'd trade sex for that obsession, i guess.

otherwise, the person who ***** around a lot is simply a **** (in that they are untidy! haha!)

it applies to all genders

Best Answer

as far as i know (and that is my opinion too) ***** **** is a person that offers sexual services for material/financial gain. doing it with different persons or with one, is same thing, as long as it's from interest. anything close to selling sex, makes you a *****. having sex with millions people for pleasure is not. that is nymphomania maybe, obsession perhaps but can't make someone a *****/****.

Best Answer

My definition is for both sexes. The DSM-IV for ****/***** condition:

1. throws themselves at any person of the opposite sex

2. never covers more than 20%-30% of their bodies at all times or wears clingwrap

3. their definition of dancing is sex in public

4. has sex for money or things worth money/favors to avoid repercussions(sleep with cop/teacher)

5. Screws 40+ people by the time they are 22

6. has sex every time they are drunk and wakes up next day not remembering

7. is very public/loud about having sex

8. Has more than 1 venereal disease

9. wears lots of makeup in bright colors and looks trendy

10. Is always trying to get you and anyone else to touch them for any reason whatsoever(fix my hair, tuck in my tag, do my button for me, work out this muscle kink, is my forehead hot, feel my *** is it fat?, don't take my word for it feel my boobs!, let me show you this weird birthmark I have on my naughty parts, do a tequila shot off my body....)

Best Answer

the DSM-IV or diagnostic service manual of the American Psychiatric Association
does not use terms like **** or *****. nor do they use terms like clingwrap, screws, venereal disease, bright colors or trendy. i guess my point is where you enjoy making fun of people you can not do so using a professional guide and false information

Best Answer

low self worth, the only way they feel appreciated is through sex. the men get off easy but the women don't.

they both have the same problem .people argue that women should not be called *****. meaning that they should be commended for their behaviour, much like the men. I disagree, this behaviour is not commendable, it's a dysfunction. they should not be castigated either, they should be helped and empathised with.

going after another persons husband or wife can also stem from a perverse need to prove that they are better than someone ( the spouse). ultimately they end up looking like the homewrecker, they lose again.

Best Answer

Sex with more than more person would qualify someone for sure

Best Answer