Questionator Questionator 26-30 260 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

A pleasant smile backed by a decent soul.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

A lady being a lady dresses smart, looks after herself, takes care of herself and ACT like a lady in public, and does not swear

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I know your a very attractive lady ok a small swear words

Best Answer

Eff off!

Best Answer

A good personality, confidence, and HONESTY!

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better!

Best Answer

I'd add a good sense of humor to that too.

Best Answer

Confidence and Goodness. A person could be fairly unattractive in the looks department, but I'll fall head over heels in love if they're a person that overflows with goodness who makes everyone around them feel great about themselves. It's so great being within the warmth of someone that confident in who they are, because they have no insecurities and are looking to build people up not tear them down.

Best Answer

Someone who knows the ingredients of being fun...<br />
A leg of laughter and a slice of silliness, a wedge of wit and a pint of puns; a pound of prayer, sauteed with serenity...

Best Answer

Kindness and gratitude

Best Answer

When tht person is kind, shows a girl he has repect for her & wont ever hurt her, when he treats his girls like princess's nd not like ****. When hes not just their boyfriend but also their bestfriend :)

Best Answer

Pretty is as pretty does. A cheerful and warm heart uplifts everyone and is most definitely are attractive traits. Need to work on that more myself as I have a very warm heart, but not so cheerful these days.

Best Answer

A light from inside

Best Answer

Sense of humor, intelligence and honesty.

Best Answer

I'd have to say confidence in who they are. Being fake doesn't work.

Best Answer

humour,honesty and the ability to flirt and make the other person FEEL attractive :-)

Best Answer

PERSONALITY!!!!<br />
No matter how hot someone is, their personality can make then completely unattractive. Tho opposite works too...

Best Answer

Dat *** XD<br />
No really I'd say personality

Best Answer

Having a good personality and a positive attitude towards life.

Best Answer

Being funny and nice to others. Cheesy but true.

Best Answer

Confidence, kindness, sincerity, great smile.

Best Answer

i personally like a nice personality and a nice smile. and pretty eyes! :)

Best Answer

energy and passion.

Best Answer

A smile that says. Do not fear i will not make you look like a fool if you aproach me. You may not make it with me in the end but i will not treat you like a piece of dirt.

Best Answer