E.g when someone goes hot and cold with their behaviours and attitudes.
angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 17 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Community

Not knowing the exact truth.

Best Answer

Ty, simply explained and makes sense. This is probably the core of the problem.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I've thought about this for years and I can't come to a conclusion.<br />
In my opinion, indecisiveness usually results from three possibilities: first, a person is afraid of making the wrong decision and therefore can't made a decision at all; or, second, the situation really is a "better of two goods" choice; or third, the person's focus is on trying to please someone else and is afraid of making the wrong decision and failing to please them (a form of codependency).

Best Answer

Good answer... you might be on the right track. You bring forward points worth thinking more about. Years you say? It must be a topic close to your heart then?

Best Answer

"I've thought about this for years and I can't come to a conclusion" is a joke... it is me being indecisive... being exactly what you're asking about. uh..... ha?

Best Answer

Lol... Grr. I was talking indecisive more on a daily basis going hot and cold almost daily, not a continous constant thing, so I didnt get your joke. Now I am laughing.

Best Answer

obviously she lacks a sense of humor ... among other things.

Best Answer

hi angelicsmiles.. i know you asked a very good question. I know that some of the answers you got were mean spirited. I know that most of the answers you got were truthful. There are as many reasons for being indecisive as there are people. But all the reasons for being indecisive fall under the category of negative feelings or thinking of ourselves or life. many of us are all trying to extract negativity from our persons (hearts, spirit, whichever word you like). Good luck to you :) hope you are having a good day

Best Answer

well angelicsmiles ... no reply to this post ... hit a sore subject?

Best Answer

Just trying to protect you ......still trying to be nice. ou're just not worth it.

Best Answer

Thank you mama12345678..... yeah I was taken back by some answers from the one person. It became personal. But most of the answerers gave valid points which I do appreciate. I hope you are having a good day too. :)

Best Answer

i wonder if i should post a answer? <br />
what if someone thinks my answer is dumb? <br />
What if no one reads my answer?<br />
What would happen if i answered it wrong? <br />
what if she doesn't like me because of my answer?<br />
Would i be banned from the site?<br />
Maybe i shouldn't answer, but by not answering have i made a decision?<br />
i just can't decide, can you?

Best Answer

That just sounds like a confidence issue. :)

Best Answer

i have confidence that i just don't want to decide whether to answer your question ... by not making a decision have i already decided not to decide? ... i m so confused ... if someone is so "constantly indecisive" have they not all ready made a conscience decision not to decide? .. what decided you to decide that "someone" is indecisive? Did you ask "someone" a question they decided not to answer? ... the decision to LABEL them indecisive was your decision, not theirs. Are you so arrogant that you should decide what others should decide or not decide to do?... sounds like someone other than myself has confidence issues ... a little overconfident that you can make decisions for someone else ... but the decision is yours ... free will and all ... good luck with making all those decision, sister ... i only hope you make the right decisions ... i have made many decisions only to find out they were the incorrect decisions ... if only i decided to go the right way instead of the wrong way ... but who decides which is the right or wrong decisions for me? you? ... spank you very much, but i'll decide what is right or wrong for me ... if i had a little more information as to the SUBJECT of what "someone" is so indecisive about, i might possibly decide to give my opinion ... until then, i've decided not to decide on someone else's inability to decide ... keep on with that angelic smile, sister ... love you

Best Answer

Wow ... I dont even have the energy to argue with your judgemental offensiveness here. It was a simple question not a label .If you didnt like my question, just dont come answer it with your offensive attitude. Simple. And dont give me this BS about sister and love.

Best Answer

who's arguing ... surly not me ... YOU asked the the question ... a "simple" question to one, may not be so "simple" to another... obviously i put more effort and THOUGHT into answering YOUR question than you did in asking it ... if you LABELED me indecisive ... i would find that very offensive ... "dont (don't)( where did you learn punctuation, or did you?, maybe you should put a little effort into using spell check, or are you to lazy?) come answer" F.U. ... who are YOU to tell ME what to do or not to do ... seems like one of us has a "judgemental offensiveness" attitude "here" (if not here, then where would you prefer?) ... if you don't like the effect, don't produce the cause ...and the BS is coming from YOU ... in the big scheme of things we are all brothers and sisters ... and if you think love is BS ... you must live in a real ugly place ... Maybe that "someone" has made a decision and doesn't want you to know what they decided ... Maybe you need some rest so you can have the energy to discuss the topic YOU brought up... Do you really think everyone is going to bow down to you because of your "angelicsmiles" and be afraid of hurting your feelings or offend you... You asked the question in a PUBLIC forum ... guess what ... sister...the public is full of A**HOLES ... i'm proof of that ... so, with all my LOVE, i hope you have a wonderfull life ... lots of luck with that with your attitude.

Best Answer

It is more a "I can't interpret a question" issue here.

Best Answer

I just bowed to Angelicsmiles. Do you mind?

Best Answer

Don't even think about it anymore. Block him.

Best Answer

Either in possession of a stupendous fear of committment, or maybe just being a ******* dope.

Best Answer

Lol @ ******* dope. :))

Best Answer

takes one to know one

Best Answer

Just have to read one to know one.

Best Answer

Wow, that cliche` is still around. I heard it first in pre-school. That where you heard it?

Best Answer

I look at it like this, but I have serious doubts about how accurate it is so do please keep that in mind as you read it.<br />
Making decisions involves accepting consequences which takes courage. The other side of the coin is ignorance and choosing blindly. The last can even be a solution when a decision is simply impossible, but I dare say that never ends well....alternatives are almost always present.<br />
In any case....that courage could be lacking.... if it is then it makes sense to simply wait and see because when you do that stuff happens and you can deal with that then.... but you didn't have to face the responsibility and can run/hide.<br />
So fear ba<x>sed I guess :)

Best Answer

Actually quite a good well thought out answer. Thank you.

Best Answer

You're quite welcome. I hope it helped a little. I would like to understand it better myself as well.

Best Answer

It surely gives more possibilities and ideas and that is always helpful.

Best Answer

talk about BS

Best Answer

Jeeezzz, f*** off again!

Best Answer

Its simple...apprehension about the outcome of the "decision".

Best Answer

lack of confidence in themselves

Best Answer

Paralysing fear of being wrong or making a mistake.

Best Answer

dunno

Best Answer

I think because they are unsure of what the other is thinking. Or unsure of circumstance. Especially perhaps in situations that are unclear to them.Its all a process when one makes progress. All are on a journey.

Best Answer

Plausible.Thank you.

Best Answer

finally

Best Answer

I'm not sure?

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer