eg, my ex was a crack/cocaine user/dealer but he managed to keep it under wraps and he always got away with everything but he was such a nasty, vile, Abusive person. He used to laugh at the lady living above our old flat gettin beaten to a pulp most nights. One night he even jokingly said .. " quiet night tonight, he must have finally chopped her up "! Other times he said " pop corn time " to the sounds of her be if punched? Needless to say I left him !! He still taints me now and he has never paid the price for what he done? He just carries on as normal? You know the types that when they are around people they act all nicey nicey? (But really they are violent individuals that really don't care) What's that all about?
TheBoylenator TheBoylenator 70+, F 11 Answers May 28 in Dating & Relationships

He is probably sociopathic. Apathetic.

Best Answer

But he fools people.. Usually sociopaths tear neighbourhoods up and crate mayhem..
The only time he created mayhem was when he was alone with me :/

Best Answer

A lot of intelligent sociopaths learn how to merge in and no one would know the difference. This just makes him more dangerous.

Best Answer

So you would believe me that he had his psychologist fooled?

She gave him the all clear.. Yeah this is someone that felt nothing when his daughter was born, this is someone who threatened to cut me up into tiny little pieces and feed me to next doors hamster!

Pfft! Ita a wonder I am still here tbh!

Anyway ... Sorry for the rant to u! Lol

Best Answer

Yes I would believe. If he is sociopathic and with a high intelligence level, he could fool his psychologist. There have been many such accounts. And no problem..... it's alright.

Best Answer

So he may never get caught? He's dealing crack to teenagers... I tip off the cops and he went to court and got someone to take the wrap for him!

Psychologists need to figure out a new way of assessing such people.

Urgh .. I just heard the result of the court case so it's brought everything to the surface .. Thanks

Best Answer

He may never be caught until he slips. Psychology is not fool proof as it is known at present. But you've left him. The best thing for you is to let him go from your mind. There are too many cracks in society that we cannot help and it is unfortunate you got involved and experienced all you did. But don't let him take away your present too. :)

Best Answer

Sociopaths have no empathy for anyone or anything.

Best Answer

Being around a person like that would give you no feeling

Best Answer

Kept his drugs under wraps - brilliant ;)

Best Answer

I think it's just selfishness raised to the n th degree ... No one's needs are important compared to his needs

Best Answer

Ahhh! So this is the father oh your insane daughter ?

Best Answer

Well she's not insane lol!

But yes that's him! *sigh*

Best Answer

Hahahah! Surprise surprise!

Not insane ? Yeah alot of sane daughters pull out the kitchen knife and try to stab Mummy!

Best Answer

She hasn't done it since, her counsellor said it was an expression of anger gone too far... Lol I can't believe you remember that dame.

She's calmed down a lot.. Maybe because I stopped contact with that excuse of a father of hers!

Best Answer

I tend to remember when someone I like, almost gets disembowelled by their head case daughter.

Best Answer

O-O

Best Answer

You want to explain what O-O means ?

Best Answer

Shock :-O

Best Answer

Why shock ? :).

Best Answer

A lack of chemicals in the brain.

Best Answer

Oh he had chemical in is brain alright!!!!

Best Answer

Numbness.

Best Answer