Budget cuts to mental health care across the board! The NRA poor gun laws & the 2nd amendment<br />
(a problem with the 2nd amendment is that humans are proving they can't handle it!)

Best Answer

The Second Amendment.

Best Answer

I was wondering the same.. and who the hell gave him a gun?.. did he do that for money?.. or was he under some mental pressure?..

Best Answer

His mother bought the guns, that is all I know.

Best Answer

and maybe she got shot by that gun too?? :|

Best Answer

Infamy + famous<br />
He's already been given it, with all the news coverage.<br />
God Bless the victims.

Best Answer

I think you are right. He wanted to go down in history for something and since he had no talents and couldn't be bothered to be altruistic he decided to kill children. Sick.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

I am sure we will learn the answer to this question over the next week or so, but it will be a twisted answer. Very similar to the Dunblane massacre of 1996.

Best Answer

I think there are a few reasons: 1. He was disgruntled with his life, and wanted to hit back at society, what better way to really hurt society than to kill their children.<br />
2. Your country provides ample opportunities to source, and buy weapons and ammunition.<br />
3.Even with a History of tragic school shootings, your Government and people talk about the tragedy of it all, but take little to no action to prevent it happening again.<br />
4. Because of the above three reasons, it makes the task of doing such an evil act against children in school, much easier to do than in other countries.

Best Answer

Very true. His mother bought him the guns and he got into the school with them. There should be laws preventing her from buying guns to give her son and there should be some security in place at the schools. Unfortunately just about anyone can buy guns on line now. The right to bear arms is sacred to Americans but we need to regulate it somehow.

Best Answer

In the UK where I live, the gun controls are very strict, you have to "jump through hoops" and a lot of them just to obtain a licence, no one with even a mild mental illness would be allowed a licence, of course, the criminal fraternity have unlicensed guns, but even so, we have had to my memory, one incident of a school shooting, and that was in Dunblane, Scotland. Surely, these tragic incidents will only keep occuring if no serious action is taken to control guns and ammunition?

Best Answer

Thanks for the information. We should be more like the UK.

Best Answer

Too much anger against the society sometimes erupts in unlikely manner.

Best Answer

I don't know. I mean it really ****** me off. You don't do what you want to other people. Do what I do and take it out on yourself. Leave others out of it. They have their own lives.

Best Answer

We will probably never know for sure what set this wacko off. There is no reason that I can envision that explains this incident to someone with a sane mind.

Best Answer

Probably a Psychopath but then again maybe not because He did kill himself at the end of the rampage. If one was a true psychopath they would have absolutely not feelings of regret for their actions so there would be no need to kill oneself. Then again maybe it was his way of maintaining control of the situation like if i kill myself then i will not be killed by another or arrested and lose control by going to prison.<br />
I guess they will look into his background and come up with some theory.

Best Answer

Too bad he didn't start by shooting himself.

Best Answer

Too bad he never sought help. Or if he did seek help too bad he lived in a PC culture that closed down it's asilums and cast out the criminally insane onto the streets and had no places avaliable for new people like the gunman so as to keep the general public safe.

Best Answer

Good point. I wonder what the statistics are on crime after budget cuts for mental health.

Best Answer

desperation

Best Answer

Desperate for what? lol

Best Answer

life...for some ppl, the choice they can find is just to be a homicidal or suicidal o.O maybe. idk for sure, ask them.

Best Answer