CopperBlaze CopperBlaze 31-35, F 25 Answers Nov 13, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

They way they treat other people.

Best Answer

The good guys care about the women they're with the bad guys just want sex and are generally a bit sociopathic and thrill seeking.

Best Answer

The labels are functional enough to have utility. For instance the amount of women that just want sex probably only amounts to about 5% of women.

Best Answer

Interesting perspective. Lol

Best Answer

Then why do you even use the words "good" and "bad"? You should remove them from your vocabulary along with any other words with depend on perspective.

Best Answer

I don't see why you're using "good" and "bad" they're, in your opinion, relative terms and therefore they have no meaning. There is no universal concept which you are communicating by using them.

Best Answer

Yes but "better" is just a relative term, isn't it? You might regard it as better, others may disagree. So "better" doesn't really tell us anything useful.

Best Answer

Your choice isn't better. It's just your choice. Unless you're claiming that there is such a thing as good and bad guys. So "better" doesn't tell us anything about your choice.

Best Answer

I agree with you but here is something. Most of the good guys end with the bad girls that just use them trust me I know

Best Answer

Best Answer

hair products and camera angles (",

Best Answer

Nothing. Life ain't so black and white.

Best Answer

Definitely is not too many facts that make it a rainbow.

Best Answer

I'd put it down to empathy, EQ, IQ, morals and values.

Best Answer

It's not as simple as just saying someone is good and someone is bad. There's a lot of inbetweens.

Best Answer

Perspective.

Best Answer

Simply stated.

Best Answer

it's all about how he's treating his girlfriend and friends and such.

Best Answer

Actions and intentions

Best Answer

the ex likes me being the bad guy. now days i do both good & bad

Best Answer

Bad guy has no support at a bad time<br />
Good guy has support at a bad time

Best Answer

Choices.

Best Answer

I was always under the impression it has something to do with the color hat that they wore.

Best Answer

Again with the hat? WTH

Best Answer

It was only a thought. I just answer the questions!

Best Answer

We're all a mixture of good and bad guys; we're not all good, and not all bad. Bad guys may predominantly do bad stuff, while good guys may be more honorable.

Best Answer

I think it is good to be a healthy mix.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Black and white hats.

Best Answer

What is the hat thing? You are the second person to put that?

Best Answer

In the old days at the movies, which were usually westerns, the good guys always wore white hats and the bad guys wore black so you could tell who you should root for.

Best Answer

good guys wear white hats, bad guys wear black hats

Best Answer

hats not hoods

Best Answer

funny, it WAS a long time ago, :)

Best Answer