Johnnystha Johnnystha 26-30, M 11 Answers Jun 7 in Community

Nothing, I'm just the same.

Best Answer

You are different in very good ways. *smiling*

Best Answer

Awww thanks hun, you too. Wanna come round and see how different I am? ;))

Best Answer

Well, I'm me, they're not

Best Answer

My Siamese twin, Jethro.

Best Answer

I'm not into social status, having fame, becoming rich, or behaving like society does. I think society has a long way to go before it can give itself the thumbs up. I'm not going to cater to intimidation or manipulation or hate. You can hang me up, you can make a complete mockery out of my life, but I'm still going to hold onto the principles in which I lead my life.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't follow trends. I have walls around me. I don't talk about my feelings and I don't follow the family and society standards.

Best Answer

idk...i like helping "unknown" people.....may be.....

Best Answer

Hahaha in ep everyone tries to do same

Best Answer

Too much to list unfortunately.

Best Answer

What's the main one

Best Answer

I've only got 75% of my brain.

Best Answer

No one else has all the combinations that make up me.....or else I'd have a twin ;-) ;-) B-)

Best Answer

Well in the first commets someone write same having twin

Best Answer