PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 18 Answers Aug 20 in Dating & Relationships

follow thought with what I say

Best Answer

Self-confidence. Work hard for its own sake. And because it pays off. Be honest but don't over share. Be polite but also direct when necessary. Speak up for and protect those who are weak or who cannot be heard. Be equal parts teacher and student. Be a coach and mentor. Spend time with kids. Know thyself. And to thine own self be true.

Best Answer

H. Where you been darling? Miss you so. kissessssssssssssssss....A perfect answer too! :)

Best Answer

Because , I LOVE the obvious parts of a woman's body .

Best Answer

Hmmmm! Digging deep into the male phyci - interesting.
First, take the book on being a man as I was bought up with and burn it. Don't just throw it out the window. Some stupid boy might pick it up and think he's supposed to do that!
A real man SHOULD look at all the things a woman did and does today and think I can do that - and still be a man. He can open his heart, be true to his partner and love without hesitation; he can be trusting and be trusted; he can be firm yet compassionate; he can live life and enjoy the simple pleasures. He should see his partner as not just an equal but one with qualities greater than his. Recognize the differences and be able to blend them with his own to be a better person. The list can go on but I think you get the idea.
Jenna

Best Answer

This is the best answer, Jenna, thus far! *applauds* :)

Best Answer

I respect women and treat them with all due courtesy.

Best Answer

My mental need to support my loved ones. My ability to be able to walk past a shoe shop without stopping.

Best Answer

Ha. I am not into shoes. So there! *sticks lovely tongue out at you*

Best Answer

5 minute sex
:):)

Best Answer

I think a man should go for hours....Mine do...:)

Best Answer

The way I work it when wearing pantyhose! :)

Best Answer

You are joking, right?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Good. Cause I could not picture you like THAT!

Best Answer

Being responsible, thoughtful, kind, firm, tolerant, truthful, protective, loving, and having a set of moral/ethical guidelines and values you will not wander far from.

Best Answer

Best answer thus far. Thank you for my words! lol

Best Answer

The way I look at life and the way my brain thinks compare to a Woman Brain

Best Answer

Which is?

Best Answer

There is a thought pocess that A male brain works differnanty from a Female Brain what they here and the way they think

Best Answer

Not good enough. I want more.

Best Answer

I will give you a differnace A Man will use less words that a Woman will to explain things to some body, A Man will hear things differnant from a Woman and what is said, A woman cares about a person feelings more that a Man does A man will only think of during one better that a Woman can A woman will listen better than a man can,

Best Answer

That is good and truthful. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

the notion that i can put my head down and bull through anything?

Best Answer

Doesn't make you a man. Women can do that too!

Best Answer

nobody does that like i do...man or woman

Best Answer

May be true. But how do I know you are not something else?

Best Answer

oh i'm something else all right

Best Answer

LMSAO. :)

Best Answer

How low you can stoop to help another up.

Best Answer

That is very...nice for you, keith.

Best Answer

understanding, attitude, then actions

Best Answer

You are most certainly a fine man, M. :)

Best Answer

The chromosome pairing.

Best Answer

Every male has that. What else?

Best Answer

What else? Anything that makes me who I am, any other human being can possess, so it's not something I can define for you. My brain works sometimes like a man's and sometimes like a woman's, I have open and deep emotions, and so on and so forth, so besides the clothes I wear (which any woman could wear), you're asking for something impossible to define.

Best Answer

I am asking for opinions. That is certainly doable.

Best Answer

Opinions? I gave that. If you mean personality-wise, I don't know. To be honest, I only identify with my gender because that's what I am biologically, but if you were to ask me what I feel I am, I wouldn't have a gender. I mean, I have the attractions of a man, the grouping mentality, and could just as well act like any other guy, but as for what I am inside...I just am. Take away the genitalia, the exterior make-up, and my hormones, and I couldn't give you a straight answer.

Best Answer

thank you for an honest, intelligent answer. :)

Best Answer

60 minute man

Best Answer

Meaning?

Best Answer

after 60 minutes, am done

Best Answer

Not longer? lol. I expected more, hombre!

Best Answer

just for you another 60.....

Best Answer

*applauds*

Best Answer

*heart attack*

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

*dead*

Best Answer

*being a superb trauma nurse REVIVES you quickly and efficiently* Better now baby? lol

Best Answer

*brain dead*

Best Answer

I'm blunt with firm opinions! *Beats chest*

Best Answer

Ape! lol

Best Answer