Flip319 Flip319 18-21, M 10 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Hobbies

I've been through hell and I've come out of it the other side with myself intact, proud and together.

I've made mistakes and owned up to them. But for every mistake I've done something else right even when I've had to work really hard to do that.

I'm not perfect, by a long shot. I'm not the bravest. I'm not the hardest, I'm not Mr Tough and I'm not as fit as I was so I'm not gonna overawe you with my machismo. But I'll be honest about that and then I'll talk about...

Cool. I got that. I know myself. My IQ is very high and my EQ is lumpy but close behind. I've been called a polymath but parrots and sums are for the birds but I know "stuff" because I'm smart and experienced. I can hold a discussion on most subjects and if I don't know I'm ok with saying so.

And if that's not good enough I can play you some cracking music when the lights are low!

Best Answer

I just am ;-)

Best Answer

My sense of humor. :D

Best Answer

I can be friends with anyone (but I have trouble making friends, but accept people, that's what I meant lol).

Best Answer

feeling confident...

im lacking....

Best Answer

I'm so incredibly humble.

Best Answer

Being me.

Best Answer