I do not.Only the cowards block me.

Best Answer

i have a low tolerance for trolls and rude people.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

i haven't yet but find that its more common for woman to block certain men because of sexual harassment

Best Answer

Getting on my ti ts and Im quitting smoking so that dont take much

Best Answer

Somebody who doesn't understand being told repeatedly to stop harassing me. Usually telling them to leave me alone once or twice does the trick.

Best Answer

Never felt the need ,so far.

Best Answer

I've checked and I only blocked one . . . I think because he made the same statement over and over in the form of a question about 25 to 50 times a day (which I never ans.) and after a couple of weeks I found it annoying so I blocked. I haven't blocked when those of superior intellect called me vile names or made assumptions about me that were not true or whose opinions were laced with bigotry, hatred, invective, and disgusting language . . . . so far, but sometimes I think I should.

Best Answer

I still haven't found the need to block anyone..

Best Answer

Being a scumbag is a perfect reason. You might enjoy being continuously insulted, but I don't.

Best Answer