I cry a lot so any thing can make me cry. XD How about you?
iamSTAR iamSTAR 18-21, F 61 Answers Dec 26, 2011

Onions. :P

Best Answer

elder abuse, child abuse, the pain that my mother put me through.

Best Answer

awww. hope you feel okay.

Best Answer

Thank you. In time. Everything takes time.

Best Answer

Whenever I speak to God, tears come out my eyes.

Best Answer

My electric bill

Best Answer

seeing animals abused

Best Answer

death of loved one ,breakups, depression, not being loved hey what makes you cry sweetie??

Best Answer

almost everything. hehe

Best Answer

do you like to cry?

Best Answer

yes. xD

Best Answer

Loads. Seeing other people in emotional pain, sad/life affirming films, frustration and when I feel like I am losing people I was once close with.

Best Answer

I seen this new guinea boy who could not walk he literally got around like a monkey through the streets and I hate seeing that sort of thing and the lack of human dignity for someone like that... and other abuses and injustices...I was literally overcome with tears for this child on all fours getting around hunched over ... and almost cripple...really ...my one wish would be to see that child get surgery and be able to walk... and it would be interesting to see what happened to him.

Best Answer

thanks also animals being euthanised or homeless upset me...

Best Answer

I cry for so many reasons..<br />
Movies<br />
Cruelty<br />
Loneliness<br />
PMS<br />
Tantrums<br />
My Grandfather :'(<br />
My INSANE family problems...

Best Answer

Unhappy kids, grandkids or greats. That is about it. When they are happy, I am fine.

Best Answer

A song, or a film, or a<br />
memory? As i get older i'm<br />
more likely to be moved to<br />
tears.

Best Answer

The horrible world we live in, The thought of what if there was no God or if there was a God then why does he continuously watch the suffering of others, etc.

Best Answer

when soemone says " your mom " to me .. very common where i live and im very sensitve about this because my mom died of cancer when i was 11 and its not easy to get over and some people just dont understand that . but also some people dont know about it . but even then it still makes me cry .

Best Answer

Sorry about that.

Best Answer

loseing my aunt in a house fire animals being treated badly blallons poping clowns i hate needles they make me cry

Best Answer

knowin i have to let go of him because women on the computer make him happier than i do my husband never did that to me or he would tell me what his type of soul mate is even after he asked me to marry him and i keep doing for him and theres nother he will ever change for me even be truthful i know when he lies and uses stupid code words even though i dont know what there for i just give up

Best Answer

Its just dusty in here or I am yawning. I AM NIT CRYING DAMMIT! wait! Oh I just got something in my eye, I guess.

Best Answer

I'm the same as you :) XD

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Sad movies, arguing when people who "care" are being hurtful, and realizing truths you don't want to accept

Best Answer

To know of animal abuse and not be able to do anything about it. Animals are voiceless and yet some people get their jollies out of torturing them. To those who do evil to innocents, much harm will come.

Best Answer

I cry only when You don't ask questions.....

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

thanks fort likeing my answer :) all though i got to my aunts grave site :(

Best Answer