Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 12 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Health

The ASPCA commercial with Sara McLaughlin .... Not really but I feel bad that I don't feel bad for those commercials

Best Answer

My self evaluations....expecting myself to be perfect...with invisible nonrealistic standards. I need to "let go" a little more often. To remind myself the nature of balance and enjoy the value of what I do give to a situation. Namas

Best Answer

Wife being out of town,<br />
Annie, Mike and Bisset not being able to make friends, tonight is kind of a break through for me and them, all are sleeping on the couch next to me, no hissing or growling

Best Answer

cool soup

Best Answer

all the horrible treatment from the siblings, many many many things had to show others something was wrong INCLUDING me as a child, and NOTHING was ever done about it, they all look GREAT and im the scum of the earth and its so unfair. i didnt stand a chance from go.

Best Answer

I only feel bad when I make people feel bad and it wasn't intentional. Otherwise, I'm usually good. :)

Best Answer

Decision to feel bad. "what" is secondary.

Best Answer

Simple question...Don't make it more difficult than it is.

Best Answer

Let me simplify the answer then: "decision"

Best Answer

Decision about what? You are not clear.

Best Answer