princessblush princessblush 22-25, F 12 Answers Sep 9, 2010

The Beautiful people around me, that are my real friends......oh' and getting my hair/nails done, also all the lovely clothes I have, skirts, corsets, nice undies, and my heels...can't forget my make- up, and my pamper days, and the same as cheysghost....being clean...But my little heart, is the most Beautiful of all.."giggle" :)

Best Answer

nothing. but avoiding the mirrors does help.

Best Answer

i try to give off the impression that i really dont care about my appearence.i usually dont.<br />
but every once in a while i feel this need to feel pretty without letting everyone know about it<br />
a hot shower <br />
sweet pea lotion<br />
painted toenails<br />
cute underwear<br />
comfortable pink socks<br />
and i feel like a princess

Best Answer

Knowing that I am beautiful inside and out!! The confidence I have gotten since losing wieght..and everyone telling me how great I look!!!

Best Answer

My husband telling me, "You are beautiful" and having the confidence in myself to believe him.

Best Answer

I don't think of myself as beautiful very often. xD

Best Answer

Dancing

Best Answer

My confidence in myself! I am beautiful, if you don't believe in your beauty nothing you do will change that!

Best Answer

My hair.

Best Answer

A beautiful dress like what you have would make me feel beautiful. No really, when i put make up on and dress well that makes me feel beautiful, when i do things for people that makes me feel beautiful. It goes both inside and outside with me. No point in being beautiful outside if you are not inside.

Best Answer

Being clean, in an outfit i like and not seeing my reflection in the mirror

Best Answer