or what have you done lately and how do you feel about it ....... Confess!!
listenup listenup 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 28, 2009

That is the natural sense of shame in all human beings. We feel good when we do good, and we feel bad when we do bad. We are confusing when we are not clear about the true standard for goodness.

Best Answer

good and bad never have a simple explanation, humans are complex creatures that usually have a variety of emotions good and bad can't quite define..

Best Answer

I'm with darkhope on this one.

Best Answer

good - positive attitude. bad - procrastinator.

Best Answer

I feel good about myself when I get ready for the day or accomplish a goal or after a good run... i feel bad about myself when im sick and havent gotten ready for the day for a few days, or if i ate a lot but didnt go running... or if i get a break out... many things can make me feel bad- i just try to do something to make me feel good again so i dont get depressed..

Best Answer

I make it a policy to do as little as possible so there will be less to confess. Plus, hey, I am old as dirt and there is not much left for me to do. ;)

Best Answer

that Im single, No kids no wife!!
Makes me feel bad knowing I live in Canada!

Best Answer