iamSTAR iamSTAR 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 27, 2011

When I feel fat and gain weight.

Best Answer

when my boyfriend doesnt text me goodnight

Best Answer

at least you have a boyfriend. LOL

Best Answer

lol truee

Best Answer

no clean underwear

Best Answer

no money

Best Answer

really secure people lol

Best Answer

i would have to say my body i've had 5 kids and the last one is only 4 months old,i used to weigh 125 before i had kids and i thought i was fat then...now i'm 145 and thats after going on a diet for the past month1/2

Best Answer

not knowing what to say. feeling out of touch. I think people judge me for how i look sometimes vs who i'm trying to be.

Best Answer

That's really frustrating.

Best Answer

near everything ;)

Best Answer

My body(skin, body shape, sometimes my hair) makes me feel insecure, certain relationships I have make me feel insecure, my financial setbacks, and my overall lack of having it together makes me feel insecure.

Best Answer

I had a few things and now, I don't know anymore.

Best Answer

questions,all the time they are making me feel....no i won't say it.i think what makes me insecure is when i am asked to do something i know i am not good at-especially in front of a crowd,for instance i could give a speech in front of a large crowd ,fine.but sing or dance-forget about it,not my gifts.also my hands have a slight congenital tremor ,that sometimes more pronounced in a crowd situation.i realize this is not a"focused reply ,but gad,Star you keep asking!ihope you are satisfied!truely, peace to you.

Best Answer

hahaha. You don't have to answer always! XD

Best Answer

Body image

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Weight has always been an issue for me

Best Answer

Since you're a kid?

Best Answer

Yeah, basically.

Best Answer

But you try to go on a diet?

Best Answer

Oh yeah. Plenty of times. Never works. I'm smaller than I was some years ago, but I'm still not down to the size I want to be yet.

Best Answer

How about exercise? I've never had the same problem so I don't know what to say. XD

Best Answer

Yeah that's what I'm doing. Oh it's okay :)

Best Answer

Men. I've had 7 relationships and they were all bad. I'm 43 now and I am single and wants to date again but it's very difficult for me trust any guys.

Best Answer