BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Health

I don't know that there is anything about my gender that makes me proud, per se. I enjoy being a man. I enjoy taking care of a woman. Proud? I'm more proud of my personal accomplishments and I don't think they have anything to do with my gender.

Best Answer

the fact that i am stable by myself and dont need help

Best Answer

I am a man and I should feel proud of what I am or what I have.

Best Answer

The sense of honour my father taught me.

Best Answer

i cant think of anything,im balding,short,very weak for a man,no brains thats why i clean toilets for a livin

Best Answer

THE plastic panties i always wear

Best Answer

When I was a man I was proud serve my country, I was proud of my children and I was proud to be an American. As a woman now I am still proud of my children but I am ashamed of this country and what it has become

Best Answer

I should be proud to be whatever I am. But I dislike much of me. Do you mean proud to be male? Or Homo sapiens? I guess it's the same here: man delights not me.<br />
I can be proud of what I've done (sometimes). And my kickstand still works.

Best Answer

when i walk in a room full of women, and they all stop talking, fix their hair, straighten their dress, and say hello

Best Answer

Absolutly nothing, that's like saying I'm proud to have brown hair or something.<br />
Being a man can't do anything for me to be proud of.

Best Answer

I'm proud to be alive.

Best Answer

The levels of stupidity I have reached. World record stuff. Could not do better!

Best Answer

Well, mature men learn the ways that most men and women benefit from each other's strengths. Most men dig deep for strong motivations, while women often look to themselves to know what needs to be done. Often, if a man is the engine, then a woman is the vehicle. I guess I'm proud of my duty to be that engine and learn what powers my heart. I don't know if that makes sense.

Best Answer