msriot msriot 26-30, F 16 Answers Oct 13, 2010

There are numerous things which abundantly add to my feeling of self-worth. Primarily, 1) knowing how to truly appreciate and enjoy life beyond any material comforts; 2) liking who I am as a person; 3) having strong and positive faith in a power greater than myself; 4) surrounding myself with good-hearted and good-spirited people; 5) having the ability to find anything positive within the worst of situations. In total summation, it is the ability to recognise and understand life's many blessings, the true magic and beauty in living, which makes me feel enriched and wealthy. There is far more to enjoying life and possessing a sence of value than merely acquiring money.

Best Answer

your family makes u rich the soil in the ground makes the plants rich. something special in your life makes u rich but I don't know what is find what makes u rich. it is not money it something got to do with your life. Go find what makes u rich.

Best Answer

What I call my 'Family of Choice' and being in love with a man in my life who would cherishes his love for me and stay.

Best Answer

Music makes me feel rich and wealthy.

Best Answer

Nothing LOL . . . is it possible that anything else can make you feel that way?

Best Answer

Not taking life seriously and not being afraid of death makes me feel wealthy/rich.

Best Answer

Friends, Family, Husband, Pet and God. In the opposite order.

Best Answer

a woman to make you feel loved....

Best Answer

Fire wood I heat my home with fire wood and the more I have the richer I feel because <br />
I know my familly will be warm even during a power failer. Cheers!

Best Answer

Antiques. Things made of brass. Things that are made of wood and stained a dark color. Glass...beautiful ob<x>jects of great age and curiosity.

Best Answer

God and love and family...oh and sometimes some really good food and the Ocean and sunsets..and even chocolate,oh oh and puppies!

Best Answer

When I wear fur - even it its fake fur!

Best Answer

Family

Best Answer